Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo3 Kino3 vs One Trick Pony (PP+IW Only)

I’m interested in only one thing - how the damage of these two builds compare in the PP+IW combo:

No1 — Wiz > Cryo > Cryo > Cryo > Kino > Kino > Kino
No2 — Wiz > Wiz > Wiz > Cryo > Cryo > Kino > Rune Caster

Clearly build #2 should have way more damage (and a bad reputation for its limited use) but how much is the difference really?

I don’t think that I can do the math, but the actual in-game PvE experience is more important.

Thank you for your opinions/experiences :slight_smile:

The difference is absurd. The difference is at least 1000% damage, especially if you take into account the status of both are different, the first tends to have con, the second full int.

I’m doing the two types of characters. But the second I put pyro in place of cryo c2.

The goals are different too. The first is for pvp, the second is to kill boss.

Thank you.

How far did you advance with the second, which is the boss kill character and has Pyro?

I noticed they changed the animation and the fireball explosions don’t go very far anymore. It’s very different to look at than the old videos on youtube.

I wouldnt take cryo 2. Id just stay at circle one or go to 3.

Might be able to find some info in this thread.

Why would you go pyro instead of cryo?

Cryo works so much better with kino and rune caster. Pyro 2 just doesnt give that extra boost in this particular build.

Thanks for sharing the link, I’m reading through it now.

If you are confidence in your gameplay as me, go for PP builds.

For mobbing, it quite lackluster. if you compare to KinoCryo build but you got sleep lvl15 that make your mobs eternally CCed.