Tree of Savior Forum

Critical attack 777k in new world boss real/bug

Oh, the video is from the latest mirtis on tels. It’s funny, but people who got that dmg didn’t get r1.

Guys Linh-Dan and friends are not bug abusers ok… they are victims of circumstance. They are honest players trying to help IMC fix bugs. I’ve seen them play for so long, I can guarantee they do not abuse their speed bug!

images

2 Likes

The idea of the post is to fix the bug, I am not sure why people are getting triggered so badly.

There is also a big difference between a bug that has been reported by the actual bug founder and a bug abuser who keeps on using it instead of reporting it. Who cares right?

Yes highly will be but I never abuse bug or like shinobi I got reset but never go to shinobi because I hate the tos create shinobi SO clone , there’s thing you can do better than me I just a pve player other than killing mob I am bad you can just live with the bug do what u happy to it I am fine not pointing anyone even though I know who did and anyone please don’t comment on my post that no related if about this topic , you guys have problem go somewhere else thanks and welcome and free to share your thoughts in this topic .

I try my best, because that bug, still send ticker for Imc, 7th months now, I only have that spd when dont need competition or cant find (cant talk with pet). Have this spd or not I still hunt fieldboss, so stop ur badmounth and go hunt it if u want, I already use normal spd competition with u.

Badmounth, but still love u <3

Wew… didnt blame who use 777.777 bug, but y&n comment a lot and try attacking us o.O

This thread was created to collect info about 777k bug. :smiley: if you want to report about spd please create another thread. Be a true man. Dont be salty <3

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment , talking about rng getting legend card i still yet get one but still waiting . I got work and this my game too so bug still bug gotta say fix it , I gotta say get a teamate good combo go for what u looking for ,I also start from looking up to other amazing player before I become one and play all times is worth my motivations towards game with sharing ideas all time with my party mate I feel great , my journey of tos until now . I making this topic because I realise something is off and no one is realise so here I am . Got any questions do pm me I answer u with my best other than this topic please do it somewhere else also easy for other player read . For player who abusing this bug feel free comment/share or no is up to individual . If i in their shoes I did probably the same , i do not feel shame for my greed either one doing there . Always says there always win and lose . Thank you

Another thread infested with SEA drama

2 Likes

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Our development team is currently investigating the matter and working for a fix.

We could only ask for your patience and understanding.

Thank you!
GM Francis!

7 Likes

What do i see here. Bug abuser team reporting other bug abusers because they feel so threatened. LMAO!!!

threatened I don’t really understand but I just open topic as is because of bug , you got other question or thing could share in this topic would be great , thank you . abuser always happy now sad later I don’t see a problem here too =) as @GM_Francis say they would working on fix issue too lets be happy less 1 bug better than alots bug around .

Only me have bug, dont touch my team… Want fix it is wrong?

did we reported abusers???
we didn’t report any abusers :smile: who doesn’t play game anymore should shut up and let GMs do their job. You can create another thread if you want. Dont be like that. You look like a child

SIR PLEASE DO NOT BE LIKE THAT. They are innocent people and they would never use any sort of bug… They are not salty about not getting rank 1; they simply just want to clarify with IMC if this is a bug or not. They are innocent and talented players who are toxic-free and just want to play fair. I firmly believe that these people are educated humans who would never make a thread just out of salt or jealousy.

I SUPPORT THEIR PARTY 100% <3 Please spread your toxicity elsewhere.

hahaa

thanks alot and compliment too but this topic needs more way to see how this bug work , appreciated thank you jub jub . . also guys stop putting salt here , we need love like this person in this community =)

Gosh my dear idols, why you guys answer like that when you all never abuse the speed bug for boss hunting :cold_sweat:

You and your team is NUMBA WAN <3, ok? :wink:

Holy ■■■■… they are chatting not relate to topic…
I dont know they have brain or not… or they dont want to fix this because they are abusing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93nyKDBFx9E<— upload more how quick the worldboss dead now some full video 11minutes --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COXZC0ZQixE