Tree of Savior Forum

Corsair, Double Weapon Assault question?/ possible bug?

hey guy,
I have been using DWA for a while now and I have notice that when I do a fast attack (one that drain stamina) I don’t see the Strike +50% and Slash +50% bonus damage when I’m using Hammer/Dagger or Sword/Dagger on Plate or Cloth armor Mob/boss.
Well, technically I did see the bonus pop up on the first hit of the main weapon but the hit after that the bonus damage is gone.

can any who have Double Weapon Assault check if you have the same issue?

maybe because it isnt a strike or slash attack but a pierce attack, and there arent much mobs that are vulnerable to pierce iirc

I test this on the golem boss in the mission (the first mission on top). I was using Hammer on him and got Strike bonus. once i start hitting him with DWA buff fast attk. i don’t see the bonus any more.

I did the same thing to other mob that weak to slash, got the same result and I check the damage text that pop up, it doesn’t match up with damage that i got from bonus.
i.e. my main hand hit for 1.5k Crit with slash bonus
but with DWA, I only see 700-900 crit top and no slash bonus text (the yellow text)

bump… ><
has any other Corsair C2 with DWA has the same issue?

I tested this out with DWA and didn’t have the same problem that you have.
First of all with the current 300+ ping I’m getting in Fediman DWA is completely useless, it’s like it’s only registering the dagger stab and nothing else.

Using DWA I do get the slash and pierce bonus but it’s somewhat inconsistent,
for example there are indeed a few rare occasions where the damage bonus doesn’t show up but I blame the server for that.
The weird thing I’m seeing however is that it sometimes glitches and shows up as a strike bonus while I’m using basic attacks with my sword.

Yeah lag kills. DWA and the damage is less from what I seen playing with it.

Majority of mobs are cloth. Leather mobs are weak to pierce, but they’re hard to find and are very tanky or hit hard.