Tree of Savior Forum

Corsair, Double Weapon assault bug

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time : 5/7/16, 8:50PM

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

Where it happened (which map, which quest, which npc, etc) : all

Bug Description :
when I try to do fast attack combo (the one thatit drain stamina) with Corsair Double Weapon Assault buff on a Plate type monster/boss, I notice that I did not get the Strike +50% damage bonus (i’m using Hammer main hand and dagger sub weapon). same thing happen when I’m using sword, i don’t see any Slash +50%. well, technically I did get the bonus on the first hit of the main weapon but the hit after that the bonus damage is gone.

it can be easily reproduce in Siauliai mission golem boss by using Hammer/Dagger weapon.
I normally get around 1.5k per critical hit on my Hammer
but when I use Double Weapon Assault. I don’t see the same number (it lower) and I don’t see any indicator of bonus damage

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. use Double Weapon Assault ability
  2. start attack monster/boss by holding Sub weapon attack button (I forgot the default key, I remap mine-*-) and hit the main attack button as fast and as many time as you can.
  3. Observe that damage output and bonus damage indicator.

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

System

• CPU : I7-4790K
  • RAM : 16 GB
  • Graphics Card : GTX 980
  • Mainboard : SaberToothZ97
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection : Cable
  • Country, Region : USA,CA

bump… ><.
has any other C2 Corsair able to confirm this issue?
I still experience this issue everytime i use DWA. ;S it really kill my DWA dps ><

Bug confirmed, you just looked at it the wrong way.

After some testing with my DWA and asking another corsair to do the same test I found out that using DWA will Completely ignore the main weapon you’re using. as a result you won’t get the slash/strike bonus, however that is only a small part of the problem.

Because of this DWA is almost useless, since it applies the damage in the same way as when you’re not equipped with a sword at all.

I’ll make a separate thread with video on this soon.

1 Like

Thank for the reply. hopefully they fix this soon ><.
DWA is the main reason i go Corsair C2 T_T or swordman in general ;S

1 Like

Can confirm double weapon assault still bugged. It’s been over a month now, please fix!

1 Like