Tree of Savior Forum

[Content] Completely empty secret area?

Date and Time : 8/8/15 4:33 PM (Central)

Game Control Mode : Keyboard

Where it happened : West Siauliai Woods (secret area)

Bug Description : The secret area in West Siauliai Woods doesn’t have anything in it! There’s a quest item you pick up at a point in the main storyline which allows you to warp to secret areas if you find an obelisk, but this secret area doesn’t have anything in it!

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Complete your storyline quest until you get the key item “Spatial Crest”
  2. Go to “West Siauliai Woods” and use the Spatial Crest
  3. You will be warped into the secret area, but there will be nothing inside.
  4. Sad panda

Screenshots / Video :

Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH36FtHsAUE&feature=youtu.be

System

• CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
  • RAM : 8192MB RAM
  • Graphics Card : AMD Raedon HD 7500 Series
  • Mainboard : Dell XPS 8500
  • Storage : 1TB Hard Drive
  • Internet Connection : Time Warner Cable (Extreme)
  • Country, Region : Unites States, Texas
2 Likes

Pretty sure there were a lot of posts on this obelisk already. It also probably isn’t a bug seeing as we kept our Spatial Crest after the Tenet Chapel quest. It is probably a quest that is further on in the storyline that we haven’t yet seeing as a majority of the people so far have barely gotten past level 50.

Hmm, I see! Well, if that is the case then there should be a way to disable using the item before you get the quest because I thought I found a super secret cool area!

Yeah I did too heh :frowning: oh well. For now it’s just an empty space. I even searched for hidden interaction bubbles and found nothing.

All of the revelation areas are empty, as far as I know.

o3o all of them? What level area did you find them at? I have only seen 2 and one of them was the quest area.

Ah, so that’s why the map is stuck at 89% completion rate…

That explains a lot as well, I ran around the whole map at least 3 times making sure I got everything and still was stuck at 92%. Only other thing I found was that chest that I couldn’t open whatever I did.

Interesting, sad to say I did not even fully read/grasp the workings of that artifact… :sweat_smile:

Thanks for sharing this, I love searching for treasure and secrets, indiana jones anyone? :sunglasses:

so the map that stuck at 9x% exploration maybe have a secret area like this one right?

1 Like

There could however be a secret area after 100% seeing as how the mines had a level 100 area.

But the mines were another floor/ map. These is on the same map.

1 Like