Tree of Savior Forum

Confused when choosing class? then just choose all class :)

Not enough.

Huehuehue

3 Likes

How’s Centurion?

This is an old iCBT2 story.

2 Likes

Lol does it real or photoshop ?

@atari Dark times indeed.

Linker is able to salvage even the wackiest builds lol

@pippo @avventera

The funniest part is that it surfaced few weeks before kOBT.

2 Likes

Reminds me of iCBT2 when I went Wiz > Cryo 1 > Pyro 1 > Cryo 2 > Ele 2 > Alchemist.

Getting my skillbars to a nice synergy was a nightmare,but I agree that it was never boring.Parties liked me more than I expected as well :thumbsup:

would work fine for archer class as well.
archer-ranger-hunter-scout-rogue-falconer-cannon

that swordsman with all the circles might have enough dps to match 1 mediocre archer

Taste the rainbow…

happy to see am not the only one that goes wild :3

this works, for all except clerics

Funny build. :slight_smile:
How does it do, Gameplay/DPS-wise at high level/in parties?

Oh no, someone has fun playing the game.
Having fun, what a waste of time!

No, mixing classes isn’t fun, try to do that with archer, priest or swordie, he just had luck because the classes have synergy between them.

Correction : Mixing classes isn’t fun FOR YOU. However, that doesn’t neccessarily apply to everyone.
i’m pretty sure other class combinations of other class trees can be fun too.
Cleric->Priest->Diev->Pala->Krivis->Oracle/Druid->PD/Kaba could be pretty interesting aswell. It may not be the most efficient combination out there, but that doesn’t neccessarily stop it from being fun.

There’s just one thing that bothers me about that screenshot.

If everyone had access to all the classes in iCBT2, then why didn’t anyone test out every skill on each other for hidden synergies? :confused:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

It’s so sad that I can 100% imagine that happening -_-

With this build, I can solo red truffle at Alemeth Forest without taking any single damage, because shoggoth, salamion, and bone pointing can aggro that monster, so I just stand away from them and cast flame ground, fire ball, dirty pole, ngahundi, and blood bath.

So I can say that this build is good enough for soloing and party at dungeon, but not for earth tower, because no party will accept me haha

Because no one want to waste time like me to build this “for fun” build.

Honestly this is my 4th attempt at making a char, my first char is wiz 3 - ele, but I feel bored playing that class, so at the 4th attempt, I just choose whatever class that looks cool, have beautiful NPC, cool costume, and synergy with each other.

That’s no luck. It’s the work of a GENIUS!!