Tree of Savior Forum

Confimation about how to become Rune Caster

Hello,

So, i’m having a hard time understanding how to be Rune Caster as all the things i can read are about1 year old.

So i got 3 runes on 5, i still don’t really know how to get the rune from the Royal Mausoleum. Some sources say that you need to go on a specific location at each lvl of the Mausoleum and wait for something to pop up, i don’t know it’s unclear. Do you have a mob to kill ? Does it spawn randomly ? Is it something lying down on the ground to click on ?
I read once you needed to go at the 5th lvl only, but didn’t see anything up there.

The other dark point of this quest is the rune the Chronomancer give you. When i talked to her, i have a message saying the fallowing : You have not yet reached the lvl to start this main quest. Back in Time(1) : lv 298.
What does it mean exactly ? I never saw anywhere that you had to be lvl 298.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

https://pastebin.com/jMiMQfB9

Follow the guide, as for the last rune (with Chrono master), I suggest you to get show hide buffs addon so you know when to talk to her.

She will have a buff icon with long duration (around 150 min) when she has the rune, she won’t have that buff anymore, so you can safely talk to her, the time she is ready is random, so it could take 10 seconds to 4 days roughly.

Thanks for your answer. About this addon, i heard about addon manager but i don’t have it. I don’t know how to install it. I’m not sure it’s worth it as it seems not operational anymore since the last patch and some people did get banned for its use.

You can find the list of add-ons and guides in this thread.

Just scroll through and you will find which add-ons are still working and which are not.

1.- The “thing” you are looking for on royal mausoleum its actually a rune, you have to click it once it respawns, i got mine in floor 5 but was very lucky tbh.

2.- The addon its still working and you can uninstall it after becoming a RC, so dont think to much about it because otherwise you’ll have a hard time with the chronomancer master. You can time 3hours after talking to her but i dont recomend this, since so many things can happen, its easier to install the addon and wait