Tree of Savior Forum

Concerning logging in with one PC

I’m quite curious.
Will two people be able to use different accounts on one PC?
Cause my brother and I have always shared the same PC since we were younger.
So I guess knowing about it ahead would be sorta helpful.

If this is the wrong category I’m sorry.

from the translated indonesian Q&A

I’m not entirely sure, but I think that means you can’t multi client. I think what OP is asking if they can play with different accounts at separate times. So I think you can do what OP wants. But not open ToS multiple times at the same time. Not sure about this though.

To clarify and clear it up a bit:

Say, you have 1 account named xxa, and your brother have another account named xxb. At one time with 1 PC, you can login with your account(xxa), and then, after you finished playing (and therefore logout your account from the PC), your brother can also login with his account(xxb).

The Q&A actual intent was that you cannot login with your account at the same time as your brother login with his account in one PC - therefore, no multi-client in one PC at a time.

Sorry if my translation didn’t deliver the Q&A original intention clearly! I’ll try my best to translate other stuff better next time!

Alright. Thanks so much for your replies! :smile:
I’ll make your reply the solution just in case other people have the same concern.

2 Likes

ofc i’m talking about playing at the same time, i took for granted that he wanted to play WITH his brother at the same time…

ofc u can just go offline with your steamversion of the game and login another second one after… :stuck_out_tongue: why would u not? i’ve never heard of any game that doesnt allow u to use another steamaccount on the same pc ?!? thats just weird :smiley:

1 Like

there is nothing wrong with the translation at all, u just think i didnt understand it, which i fully did :wink:

It seems I pressed the wrong reply button. I’m sorry! My earlier post was directed at the OP and not you. Sorry for your inconvenience!

Still a bit new with this forum, and sometimes I pressed the wrong button all the time.

The fault is probably mostly with me.
I didn’t really think it through so I just decided to ask.
Sorry if I’ve caused any inconvenience. xD
Sometimes I misunderstand simply things or I need a better explanation. Haha

hahaha well reply button at the specific post -> reply to person

reply button at the bottom -> just a normal reply to the whole thread :stuck_out_tongue:

and to be fair this forum feels “strange” compared to a “normal” forum tbh

1 Like

No problem. Ask away if you don’t understand some things or need other people to clarify it for you. It’s what this forum (and every other forums as well, actually) exist for - To discuss things, which includes asking and aswering too!

There are always ways to multi client. Question is, are you willing to break the rules and risk perma ban?

we are talking about legit ways… ofc there is always an option to multiclient/box/bot whatever…

You really DO like replying without knowing the context, dont you… :unamused:

buy another pc so you could play same time

no , you cant … Steam can log in 2 pcs… but when you try to acess the a game… you cant … because the steam dont permit a steam acc play 2 different games =)

1 Like

and you can only log one steam per pc =)

1 Like

or make a virtual machina =)

1 Like

How are they even going to get two control sets working from the same machine? Unless you virtualise the input layer for both VM’d steams, and use that to separate out the inputs, it’s going to be rather difficult.

Its not possible, not under steam, since the game login directly with the steam account, now, if by OBT they decide to release a stand alone client that have login (like the one from Indonesia) then it might be possible to multibox (if legit).