Tree of Savior Forum

Combat Update Exceeds Expectation

Where I have to go to pick back my attribute points?

They are usable with any Class Master automatically, you don’t need to do anything. If you’re looking to reset, you must use the Rank Reset and reset your classes, then you will get them back.

Thanks for the reply =D

This update does exceed expectations. So many things to do and play with now, resetted 3 of my 8x R8 chars and there is already lots of things to do and change.

But it does make me feel sad too… T___T

How do I salvage this… = =

1 Like

good news first:
%SP drain is out of the window on fire breath yay…
Energy Bolt has no charge now

Reflect shield is kind of useful, but just 5 lvls is too low in my opinion

bad news:

dmg can be sad but nothing like Oob bad

Pyros got a small nerf that feels big (specially firebal with 1 hit and flame ground with 8.4s duration)

so far SPR seems like a good stat to mix with int (specially now that some %drains are gone), but not a drop all in pure thingy…

it is still usable till rank 9 released

Yeah, will just use golden anvils then. At 0 potential it is still team tradable right?

don’t worry me and my guildmates managed to get our orange weapons from +6 0 pot to +11-13 with golden anvils.

1 Like

Gz I managed to get my manamana from +6 8 potential to +6 0 potential and then from +6 to +7 with 10 golden anvils.

1 Like

Any feedback on the patch would be appreciated here:

Really surprised at how much more fun the combat is.

It felt much smoother and less peaky; no more taking 1 damage, insta-popping enemies, or receiving OP blows.

Doing slightly less damage on my class and having to use more skills meant I had to be a bit more careful with how I engaged enemies.

I had to back away at some points when things got crowded / elites.

Playing with a partner, it seemed much more obvious how each other was contributing to the fight.

Made a good amount of silver from casual wandering too.

All in all, the game felt much more engaging, fun, and rewarding.

Good update, IMC!
:smiley_cat: . . :smiley_cat: . . :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

+6 it and never look back. :frowning:

Most of us that tried for +16 (aka greedy) landed at +11 ~ 13 with 0 or 1 potential left too.

Meanwhile… so many people running around with +11 full potential (less sockets)… fate is cruel. : :confounded:

Yes, treat it as your team’s [high end five hammer].

That feeling when I actually had to make a [tactical] retreat on my QS3-Fal3 was amazing! It’s like… I’m actually playing now for realsies. :smiley:

3 Likes

“Arrrrrh too many!”

Seems to be a common occurrence. I like it. I’d like it even more if they’d turn up the aggro counter so more mobs got involved, it’s one of the things that still feels quite immersion breaking and mechanical/gamey.

3 Likes

Let’s make enhancement matter more so that if you don’t have +10 gear you take a million damage from mobs, what could go wrong?

Thx IMC.

Where are you getting a million damage from and what’s your level / equip build?

But yeah, I enhanced a Sissel to +6 and failed six times. Gave up at that point. It’s bad.

This is indeed a serious kick we recieved from IMC.
I farmed both Phadas over weeks. They were better than Gladiator Bands (30PAtk > 16 Str converted to 16 PAtk). And now after the overhaul Gladiator Bands are better they basicly yield 40 Patk now, while Phadas is still 30 PAtk.
Well Crit Atk isn´t as strong as it were before. And decresed Evasion doesnt matter anymore aswell, cuz u simply dont dodge anything…
We get higher MDef with Phadas, tho. - Not much, and probably not even noticeable with the new dmg formula.

Rip Phada. Maybe they’ll buff it though, the orange things are definitely supposed to be ahead looking at the way they improved them. This is probably an oversight.

Shout out to the fantastic Memo you have there.

Obviously hyperbole, but the point is having armor and magic defense more distributed across all of your equips and making enhance bonuses increase substantially the higher the enhance rate means that if you get ■■■■ enhance luck you’re going to end up taking substantially more damage (and dealing substantially less when it comes to weapons). Enhance might be cheaper now so that failing repeatedly won’t break your bank, but you’re still going to eventually run out of potential and then your gear is dead. I might as well just buy a new bracelet at this point.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.