Tree of Savior Forum

[Collections] Goodbye forever Orsha and Varena siblings

I play on Fedimian [EU] server, but reading about what is going to happen to Orsha and Varena is much cruelty, it shocked me:

4.2. Collections

• Collection data from [NA] Orsha and [SEA] Varena will be deleted.
  • Only data from [NA] Klaipeda and [SEA] Telsiai will remain.

Honestly, I’d ragequit for that: Collections are one of the things which for a player invest most of his time/silver if he/she is into completing them. They take more time than even levelling alt chars.

This happening? It’s much cruelty. I don’t see why “Collection Data” can’t be parsed from one Server DB into another, is that much complicate for a company like IMC?

It’s not the players who have chosen to merge the servers: it was You.
It’s not the players who have left on their own: it was You.

Where’s the respect to the playerbase in all this?

I hope this is a misunderstanding and that given measures will be applied for the players’ sake.

6 Likes

I have been putting my efforts into collection since I start play the game. I really hope Imc can try to find the ways to keep collection data because yeah, those time and silver that we invested will all be wasted after the merge. How about explain to us for the reasons why collection data can’t be remained ?

Either they do not have someone responsible for their DB or its design is flawed.

Our Guild on Fedimian has one issue: our guild master can’t set new guild titles, every time a new guild title is created it overwrites all previously created one as well with the same - only the very old titles don’t get overwritten. Our theory is that we reached the cap of possible titles (and now it pushes them always into the same memory space).
At the GM Meetup our guild master asked the GMs directly and they said they will forward it to the DB Guy. This was half a year ago and it’s still not fixed considering that said “guy” only needs to reset the titles of our guild to zero.

BTW It wouldn’t surprise me if they accidentally wipe a decent amount of characters.

1 Like

:distinguished:

Don’t worry, they will put those rare collection items in gacha soon enough. Go ahead and start farming that TP.

A year ago I asked a GM if mouse mode was ever going to be fixed and I was told they are working on it and it would be fixed “soon”. I’m still waiting for that fix. Typical IMC. :tired:

4 Likes

Controller mode is also broken for a handful of things. Here’s an example Druid Controller Mechanics are broken/flawed and Tab targeting for KB and controller is still terrible.

Took them forever to fix the Sorcerer hotkey bugs but surprisingly they did it 28 years later.

1 Like

Either this is fake or private message because I can’t find that post anywhere on the forums

I can confirm its existence.

1 Like

I think Klai and Telsiai collection data take priority over Orsha and Varena data if you have a team name in both merged servers regardless of which is your main team name, which means, for example, Orshans’ collections are safe if they haven’t created a team name in Klaipeda.

@Angelized
Sorry for the confusion about that.
Please see our updated announcement.

%EC%BA%A1%EC%B2%98

Link:https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1258

4 Likes

@STAFF_Amy
That’s much better now. It really made no sense how such a simple task could not be handled, thanks for clarifying.

To be honest controller mode isn’t actually broken on a handful of things. Just actually a few, the rest works pretty much fine.

About druid/sorc transformation and targeting, both are actually related to something else, still ends up being controller issues though.

I tried to fix the controller thing for Druid/Sorc. I found this: It breaks because the actual code for Druid/Sorc is bad designed and it checks for the button press directly instead of checking slots like it happens with normal skills.

The only thing that I’d actually call like really controller-related bug is how certain controllers can get mapped differently and invert XYAB and L1L2R1R2 depending on the controller type and how ToS detect it. Adding to this the UI for editing controls not being implemented for controller. I’d consider this the main problem since most users would have a hard time editing the XML files to fix it.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.