Tree of Savior Forum

Cleric/Pala3/Kaba/Inq or Cleric3/Pala3/Oracle/Inq

I plan to do some kind of Allaround build.
And im not sure about my rank 7 Choice.

Dont care much for et more for Pvp/Wb.

So Kaba or Oracle?
Statwise i want to go to high str mid con low dex.
Plate or Cloth armor?

Want to build a tanky physical atacker & Supporter.

And how can i make good use of guardian saint?
I guess in random partys its not usefull but maybe in et/pvp?

A bit confused here. If you don’t care much for ET and PVP, why even consider Guardian Saint? I have a C3>Chap>Inq and never bothered to get it. I mostly solo, and join ET 5th floor parties sometimes.

To be honest, if you want to be support as well, you probably should include Priest in there. For good physical attacker, Chaplain might be better than Paladin (I know it’s not in your choices, sorry). As testament to tanky-ness, my 330 Chap-Inq has absolutely no problem soloing Uphill all the way to Stage 30 with only 170 and 220 purples as armor.

Didn´t chap/Priest need much spr to be better then buffshop?
Its my first cleric so i have no idea.
And i think there are many many many many priest/chap out there.

I want to do some et fun runs i like guardian saint thats all its like devo in ro and i think it has some synergy with kaba.
And i thought i could be usefull for pvp eventually in some other situations^^

In that case:

No idea about PVP, never did that, but Wurmheart pretty much gives a good “menu” of possible Paladin builds. The recommendation is to at least have: Cleric2/Pala3/Inq. You can then play with R3 and R7 classes. Problem with Paladin is it is SP heavy (paired with Inquisitor). On that note, Kaba could be a good choice because of Ein Sof (I also hear that Kaba is a good choice for PVP).

Guardian Saint might be good, but could also be a double-edged sword, so I never got it.

The thing that guardian saint is not very appealing is due to that count limit…If that has no count limit, I’ll gladly take it and go with oracle (Guardian saint and stand on counter spell and you are golden to eat magics)

I still say Oracle is better option. It has prophecy and counter spell (prevents knockback too as long it’s magic). Kabbalist is ok in general cases but that ein sof isn’t 100% uptime so yeah… I’ll opt for oracle.

Ok i didnt know that that.
Well oracle would fit in the anti-wiz theme from this char^^

Im still not sure for the armor since itsa physical atacker leather would be better?

I would say yes for PvE but not sure for PvP…

Actually, I just re-read again and you said want PvP or WB. Due to how broken R7 is, I believe that kabbalist is better for PvP(and very easy to use while counter spell is really need to be timed properly when to use it)
to sum up:

PvP>WB = Kabbalist
PvP=WB = Oracle

I would opt plate since most of them has HP bonus and better for survival. Leather gives you more damage and much more suited to PvE content.