Tree of Savior Forum

Cleric 1-Priest 2 with Str/Con actually, lvl 63. Next classes Bokor 1-3, with Zombies and Bwa Kayima !?! Need advice

Hi, like in Thread-title explained, im thinking about going to Bokor 3, starting from my Cleric1-Priest2-build. My stat points are in Str/Dex. As Bwa Kayima relying on Str/Dex, the Zombie-Train build should be strong. Or not ?

Never played a bokor before. Most Bokor-User recommend an Cleric 1-Krivis 2 - Bokor 3 build, but thats an INT/Spr build, while Bwa Kayima needs Str/Dex. So, if i want a strong Bwa Kayima build, Str/Dex ist important, or not ? And i heard, that Priestsbuff are working on Zombies, especially the damage buffs, what is giving them a nice attack plus . Or not ? Sorry, im confused about all that bokor stuff und and builds, but my Cleric 1- Priest 2- Bokor 3 - Rank 7 open-Build, makes sense i think. Any good advice for me ? Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

push :frowning:

If you’re going for an STR build, then you don’t need Bokor C3 unless you want the extra 5 Zombies and extra move speed. Bwa Kayiman doesn’t benefit much from being leveled (You only get +33 damage added to Bwa Kayiman, and it has 100% up-time at Lvl 1), so you’d only be leaving it at Lvl 1.

I’d personally advise you swap out Bokor C3 for Monk or Paladin. Preferably Monk, and yes, you’ll be using Str/Dex.

As for the damage buffs, Sacrament does not buff Zombies and Blessing only buffs them when it’s used by another Priest who is not in your party. Bwa Kayiman counts as skill damage though, so your Blessing will apply when your Zombies touch monsters under Bwa Kayiman.

Your Rank 6 and 7 is entirely up to you in the end, but your Rank 1 - 5 should look close to this:

^Alternatively, you could also leave Effigy at Lvl 1 and place all those points from it into Hexing (Making Hexing Lvl 7) because:

• Leveling Hexing increases its AoE Ratio by 1 per level, which allows you to potentially hit more targets with it that are close together.
  • Hexing has an Attribute that says “Enemies affected by [Hexing] will receive 10% additional damage per attribute level from Dark property attacks.”, which lets you Hex enemies and then use Bwa Kayiman on them and deal +30% more damage (Bwa Kayiman is Dark-property).
  • Enemies that die directly by a Zombie attack while under Hexing, will be turned into a Zombie, without the use of Zombify.
  • Leaving Effigy at Lvl 1 lets you spam it and inflict the Attribute debuff Blind on enemies with it, without wasting too much SP.

Hello Siraxis,

many thanks for this. I finally decided to go the monk way without any bokor. Means: c1-p3-Monk3 . Strong build i think, but more single / semi aoe or boss killing build, but strong for solo and partys.

On the other site i startet a new bokor build, which is

C1-Krivis1-Bokor1 at the moment.

Its int based, and atm zombies are only a gimmick, and not very helpful.

And maybe im wrong with my int, so far. As we know, for bwa kayima, Str is better - later, if i have the skill.

I yet saw this guy here, and the bwa kayima is insane !

If i see THAT now, an int based bwa kayima-build, is wrong, and not helpfull. And krivis a waste ? Man… hard work for me so far to understand what i should do … seems, that STR/DEX is the way to go ?

Yup, but note that he’s 20 levels higher than those mobs and using a Trinity Sword which isn’t easy to come by. He also has Bwa Kayiman at Lvl 70, and this won’t work too well on ranged mobs since a received attack will interrupt your skill channeling, so the Bwa Kayiman spam build isn’t the ‘perfect dps’ method that the video makes it look like. Still good though, but you’ll need to add in another class that does Phys DPS because you can’t just spam Bwa Kayiman 24 hours 7 days a week (And it gets boring after awhile).

For a Phys DPS, yes, INT will not help you. Although I will say that an INT C3 Bokor is far more efficient than a Bwa Kayiman Bokor, especially if you plan on going Plague Doctor.

In the end you should go with the playstyle that you personally enjoy the most since this is the character you made, leveled, and spent time playing.

1 Like

I am saving your batman gif for future use

Thanks again.

I stay on int with my bokor build, just reached Lvl 67 now. My damage comes from mainly from Zaibas atm. Hexing and Effigy seems to be very nice. What i cant find out: Effigy can only hit 2 mobs, not more ? If it would be possible 5 or so, that would be a great damage skill additional to zaibas.

Here ist my actual build. 7 points open in Rank 3, and my plan for Rank 4, which gives me bwa kayima. Also hexing and effigy at 7 and 10, later more in this ? How mana intense will this be. Dont want to eat hundreds of manapots every hour later on, while grinding.

bokor buld at Lvl 67

my stats 10-20-68-20-10

Again advice is very welcome :slight_smile:

Hexing’s AoE Ratio increases by ‘1’ for every leveling in Hexing. Refer to this post for more info:

You should increase Effigy up to Lvl 15. Hexing should stay at a maximum of Lvl 10. It’s pretty mana-intensive, but that wears off a bit later. You’ll still be using mana pots regardless though.

As for your build (You’re on Bokor C1 already but I’ll still give advice for the first 2 Ranks):

• Cleric C1

• Deprotected Zone doesn’t really need to be leveled past 2 because the Attribute adds 5 seconds onto the duration, and I usually leave it at Lvl 1 anyway (6 seconds base duration + 5 seconds from Attribute gives it only a 2-second downtime).

• Krivis C1

• You should have Zalciai at Lvl 3 just to unlock the +100 Attribute, and it doesn’t need to be any higher than that.

• Also consider adding 1-2 points from Aukuras into Daino to help your party with more buffs later on. Not a necessity, just a personal preference.

• Bokor C1

• With your 7 points left, add 3 points to Hexing and 4 points to Effigy.

• Bokor C2

• Remove 2 points from Zombify and add them into Effigy~

These are fine. \o/