Tree of Savior Forum

Chronomancer dps/supp

Thank you all of you, helped me a lot! Will go Archer :3 (joke, don’t hit me!!)

Did some build if u are interested.

Cryo2/Psycho1/Chrono3 (Cryo1/psycho1/Cryo2/Chrono3 is better, did it fast ! :frowning: )

Pyro2/Thauma1/Chrono2/Thauma2 (dk about the dmg, but the buffs seems good)

Pyro3/Chrono3 (Chronoburn 2.0)

Instead of creating a new thread I’ll ask my questions here…

Is Linker c1 still any good for a mostly support Chronomancer, since Joint Penalty no longer really boost any damage besides DoTs?

Here is the build:

Kind of planning to play together with a friend who’s doing this Corsair build:

Do these two have decent synergy or am I just making things up in my head?

Also if we throw a monk into the mix would he just kinda screw things up because they tend to knock things back too much?

By all means play it and see how it feels. If you find it lacking, its probably because you didn’t take either pyro or linker to c2 in place of thaum1. Not very experienced with thaum (not a fan of body horror xD)…transpose op with support builds I suppose? Its a very interesting idea.

1 Like

I think Transpose would work kind of well with Physical Link, so I may be able to help a Doppelsoeldner from reckless suicides.

Does Double Pay Earn, Jolly Roger, and Swell Body stack in terms of rewards?

I think it’s better to do Cryo1 if you want to support your friend, if you want to deal then keep Pyro but I doubt you will have enough dps “late” game.

I’m not a “pro” Linker so idk for Joint Penalty but I made a build if you want to take a look.

Noobexperiment9999 : For Wiz it’s like you want (for the dps skills, but Lethargy at 1 + the passive if your friend take some skills with Strike atk)

For Cryo I think there is not so much choices…

Linker is more optimized like that (I think! Really know nothing about this class except reading and look the videos about the skill)

Thauma is like you want (Swell left arm lvl max and at least 1point in Transpose)

Chrono, Quicken maxed, coz your friend will AA a lot (I think) and you too (when your skill will be on cd), haste maxed, Slow dont need more (for me). The rest depend of your style.

1 Like

I guess that could be fun. I just thought pyro would help me get to Chrono a bit easier, but it’s probably more fun to just go all out on support.

Could I ask why Joint 5 instead of 4? They’re the same when it comes to max links. Similar question for Swell Body 5.

Is Slow not worth maxing as a chrono? I heard it completely stops the enemies on the spot at 15/15 (-30 Mov). It was a hard decision for me to sacrifice a few lvls of Quicken to max it.

Joint 5 instead of 4 because I misread the skill ! Sorry xD
Swell Body 5 instead of 4, no particular reason, I said it like you want as long as you max Swell Left Arm and put 1 point in Transpose.

Slow is worth maxing, but Quicken is more (I think, for support at least), Backmasking and Stop lvl 3 is my personal preference, if you let Stop at 1 and Backmasking at 0, Slow will be at 13.

But at rank 7 (maybe! I don’t know! Perhaps! Or not) you will have a “tank” or a swordman class with provok for packing and Slow will be “useless”.

Depend of you playstyle after all! Glad to see another future Chrono (DAT PUN LOL XD Future/Chrono!!! ok I go suicide bye)

lol gotcha.

With this build what would be a good bread and butter party member(s)?
I’m still so new that in the past few days I was only able to look up some of my favorite classes (Corsair, Monk) but they don’t look like they specialize in a role too much.

Trying to help out my friends irl too that will be playing with me.

So what do you guys think about this class set:

though I think it might be better to trade warlock for chrono 3, not so sure about the final damage output considering you’d have chrono 3 for cool downs.

Not sure if its suitable for a Chrono to focus on DPS as it only has buffs, I believe the only class for that purpose is Thaume, but you’d have to have enough DPS coming from other classes and make them OP with your own buffs.

Mmhh, I prefer Featherfoot instead but Warlock is nice too and I think it’s ok to focus on DPS as Chrono especially if you go for a DPS class at rank 7 !

@Godhand Thauma (wiz)/Fencer (sword) and a cleric class (don’t know which class :confused: ) even if Cleric is apparently not “needed” at hlvl content (APPARENTLY!! CLERIC FAN DONT HIT ME PLZ)

3 Likes

XD !! Just saw some stream (lvl 270+) in dungeon where there was no Cleric classes, only dps (musket/shino/doppel etc) when they were low, hit & run + potions.

HOLD YOUR DOG PLZ

wow, that’s a really interesting build! i might actually use it. thanks!!

i’m quite in doubt between cryo c3 or pyro c3. i like both classes and i also don’t care about being full supp since i may play with friends. however i have no idea on how to build a nice cryo c3-chrono c3. do you have any ideas/good builds?

Alright… You’ill still want at least one of your friends to get something that affects AoE ratio (Circling or Joint Penalty). Linker is the obvious choice, though Falchoner can also fill the role in parties stacking cooldown reduction so you could just want a Cleric with DievC1 to do Falchoner instead.

If you get your friend to get Runecaster they can buff themselves and you at the same time with Ice Rune. So that’s why I lean towards getting a Linker. Cause 3times damage… is pretty damn cool.

Anyway… here is the Cryo/Chrono.

The reason you do the icewall so hard is that the dmg bonus buffing ice spike more is flat so it’s going to fall off the later in the game you go.

On the other hand extra Ranks in Ice Wall gives you more Walls to Shatter so more Matks and that scales.

Ice Blast is kind of like a bad version of energy bolt. So you can debate on whether you even want to put a point in it. But it’s helpful early game. You have to be facing the targets and they have to be fairly close and of course something you can freeze.

1 Like

omg, that was really helpful! you cleared my chrono path, i will definetely use your build. thanks for helping me out!

@Godhand & @rlavix

Pry3/Chrono3 (or cryo3)
Cry3/Link2/Runecaster
Cleric
Wiz3/Ele3/Warlock
Swordman

Like Raspy said, “op” comp!

cool! what about the stats? which one is better for chrono?

I’m a big fan of just enough Con to survive and Int. I don’t think spirit is good at all because mid-late game your base mana is very good. In the beginning tough it out drink mana potions till you’re sick.

That said there are different ways to build Chrono. There are a variety of builds… But if you’re planning to run with or are running with a Runecaster you want Int. Some PvP builds people like rolling 100% con… Some melee builds also do weird things like that. Though if you’re doing melee just get that staff that auto attacks for 200% of your matk and go Int imo.

1 Like

sweet, thanks again!