Tree of Savior Forum

Chortasmata is not working in Crystal Mine PvP making Druid do absolutely nothing aside from Transformations

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 10:00, 2:00, 6:00 or 10:00 for 15 minutes

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: ThePurpleKnight

Character Name: Maria

Bug Description : Chortasmata does nothing in Crystal Mine PvP.
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Enter Crystal Mine PvP
  2. Use Chortasmata
  3. Use Sterea Trofh or Carnivory
  4. Watch as absolutely nothing happens.

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Mouse

Thank you for the information. I believe you might have sent a ticket about this?
I will pass it on to the team.

Is this just being ignored? Druids don’t matter? Everyone else can stack up 100,000 coins and get 50 blessed gems and Druids never get to PvP?

You need to relax.

There’s a giant bug fix/content patch in less than two weeks, including a massive rework to both Crystal Mine PVP and Druid. They’re not going to deploy a non-critical bug fix outside of that patch for something that will likely be resolved at that point.

It’s a massive nerf to Druid, I had kind of hoped they’d fix the Druid bugs before it hits so I could enjoy the class a little more before it’s destroyed. I’m sure if Inquisitor Wheel wasn’t working in Velcoffer it’d be a priority, that gets fixed within a week.

Just got a big update to Druid new Chortasmata debuff is working in Gem Feud, yet I still cannot cast Carnivory or Sterea Trofh onto it.

It’s been over a month, please fix this. I am so sick of playing ungeared chars in Gem Feud just because the one character that is actually PvP ready (at least to an acceptable amount) is being disabled…

Still an issue…

:frowning:

Still forced to play Gem Feud as a character with no defensive investment (aside from the obvious CON) because Druids PvP ability is such a little concern for devs.

Druid update shows that it’s not Chortasmata that isn’t working but Carnivory and Sterea Trofh themselves.

It’s been like 2 months…

I was waiting patiently because I saw they know about it… but now it gets rly annoying for me too… Especially that I see more and more op characters in feud and I lack 2 useful skills from my palette that would help at least a bit…

You need to relax.

There’s a giant bug fix/content patch in less than two months, including a massive rework to ranks and classes. They’re not going to deploy a non-critical bug fix outside of that patch for something that will likely be resolved at that point.

2 Likes

what change the druid is come?

Druid is literally overpowered in pvp, just use transform with vekarabe.

It’s all fun and games until a Miko swings their Gohei or a PD Disenchants you. But yeah, it’s really good in PVP

Everything has strengths and weakness’s, Large Insect is great, but it comes in a class that has very few damage options, taking 1 of the better ones away severely hurts the class, and there has only ever been 1 (to my knowledge) game where durability was actually stronger than damage in equal amounts. I assure you it is not this game.

The amount of damage done even to a trans 10 character is ridiculous, Druid is not invincible, without Sterea Trofh, even a large insect in cloth can be a pretty easy kill for a Wizard.

You are just bad //chars

It’s probably pretty easy to fix…

Please Enable Druids in Gem Feud. It’s so annoying being stuck on an archer at the mercy of the tab targetting system to give me the right target.

It’s been over 2 months how is there no mention of this even? The class just got a big rework that made many go Druid and yet the most important skills are still disabled in Gem Feud.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

Still no Carnivory/Sterea Trofh fix in patch notes.

Almost 3 months since I brought this up, still stuck playing my shitty ungeared BM in PvP because Druid is disabled.

I press Smash Bullet and it goes off on some random target, gets blocked, evaded, I try to use Stone Shot on an SR who is auto attacking me and get staggered so hard it doesn’t go off, I try to use it on a moving target and it doesn’t go off. I cloak and walk out of base and immediately get uncloaked for no reason, but it doesn’t matter I guess, since passing by any player while stealthed immediately unstealths me briefly to announce HEY TPK IS OVER HERE! PRESS TAB! USE YOUR EXORCIST/PIPER SKILLS! Eh at least I don’t have it as bad as Shinobi who get a blue glow on the floor that shows everyone where they are during stealth.

I get that there are a lot of bugs, and it takes time to fix them, but at least fix this one ASAP so the class is actually playable as itself, and not as some support for Exorcist.

I am so sick of playing ungeared BM to get blessed gems when I have a perfectly good Druid being denied it’s most important skills.

Gem Feud starting in 30 minutes…

Bug fix coming in 30 years???