Tree of Savior Forum

🌸 [Guide] jTOS or how to [RESOLVE] most of your issues with iTOS.🌸

If you will ever consider coming back, check your old account first. We had an emergency maint that time.

1 Like

Yeah I will take a look, I might be able to enable it again if there is a way, otherwise I will create a new one, I was around Lv 25 or something anyway.

I need some help.

Anyone knows how to fix this?
I have IME from google and microsoft, both has the same characteres problems in game. Already changed the located to Japan on windows.
The problem is only on TOS.
Sry for bad english.

Hmm, changing locale should’ve helped. Just like with this guy ↓

He also had “squares”. Try to re-check your locale.
Just in case: locale != input language.

Also check this mini-guide ↓

Im from japan and i wanna play tree of savior with english any can help me with this? Cause the guide stated i need itos which idk how to get…

You must install ’ Steam ’ -> Create account -> download Tree of Savior.
http://store.steampowered.com/

Pretty much the same thing with VPN. But you need to use EU/US one to create Steam account and add the game. Not sure about playing.

1 Like

or SEA
playing need vpn too …I assume

Indeed. For a better ping/online. How could I overlook it.

Maybe you are safe after adding the game, I dunno. I wouldn’t get my hopes too high tho.

260 ping it’s not ok.

Well, current games tend to have lag-compensation mechanisms, so it matters only for AA chars.

Depending on VPN server it can be up to 500~600ms, but half-second delay isn’t that noticeable. For PvE at least. Lags are noticeable when they happen (change VPN), but I fail to notice any ping-related stuff. I haven’t seen regular rubberbanding/non-casting skills for a long time. When I see it, I change VPN.

This may require to check few VPN servers first. I use internet-radio for this purpose. If it plays smoothly, I launch the game. If it interrupts, I try another server.

I’m not a big fan of PvP, so I cannot say here for sure.

1 Like