Tree of Savior Forum

🌸 [Guide] jTOS or how to [RESOLVE] most of your issues with iTOS.🌸

It should help to improve your connection between JP VPN and jTOS server.
Connection between your PC and JP VPN will probably remain unaltered.

Just realised it probably won’t work.
WTFast detects the games that are on your steam page when you log in, so it will detect the iTOS installed in my computer and establish a connection through this. It does not allow you to input an IP address separately (for example the VPN’s IP address)

I’ll still give it a go and see how bearable it is

Maybe only WTFast will be enough, I dunno. I remember people doing weird shenanigans to play kTOS with it.

Ok I just googled some topics about WTFast and came up with this:

It’s not a proxy, it’s not a vpn, it does not change your IP, it uses rerouting, and it will not help everyone, but if you have many hops to a target, and you use them and they have better peers lessening the hops it does work, but if you have an ISP that already has a good ping and the least amount of hops, the service won’t do much if anything.

If it doesn’t change your IP then your IP will still display as an overseas IP and you still won’t be able to connect. Looks like using the VPN alone is still the only way to go

What happened it the past that leads korean games and japanese block ip outside of their countries?
Did they have some tidal waves of trolls messing with their community for long?

tried wtfast combining the VPN
it doesnt work

you cannot login with your ID
pop up will show up

To divide playerbase between regional publishers. For example Nexon KR, JP, NA, EU are different divisions of Nexon and their spheres of interests shouldn’t cross.

Games can also be sold by parts this way.

They should still tolerate us if they get a lot more income because of better service than the international version.

i clicked on the yellow box that says start game in japanese, the tos box appears but nothing happens after that, am i supposed to wait? or am I supposed to do something else?

That’s if you can buy from their JTOS TP shop
Speaking of which, someone should make a guide on how to do this. It would be much easier grinding with token

Loading takes some time. If you didn’t see “auth failed” and can see xigncode window in the corner, then you are fine.

The updater MFC is just there and its been like this for quite a while now
I didnt get the auth failed thing

All i see is this and its been like this for about 30 minutes now

I dunno honestly. Try uhh reinstalling maybe. Or try anoter VPN server.

You’d rather uninstall ToS than play a game, provided by Nexon.

Just buy webmoney or jp nx cash card via the net, happy hunting!

I reinstalled and tried on different vpn server and nothing happened still.

for my second try, i left it to load for 2 hours and still nothing…

I geuss im stuck on itos for now.

After installing, don’t use the VPN, run the game with your normal IP, wait the patcher finish the updates and after the auth error, close it, log out from the website, run the VPN, reload the website and log in, if you already passed the captcha, you won’t need to do it again for a while i think.

Patching without VPN is faster, same for downloading it for the first time.

1 Like

I got it to work now, so all is fine, i cant sleep right now.

what is ur ign in game ? private message me lets play :smile:

team name: kyomei

20charac