Tree of Savior Forum

Casual Players / Guilds?

I’m looking to play… well. Casually. Slowly. Take time, make friends, do stupid ■■■■. Every time I bum rush an mmo I never have that much fun. :confused:

Is there anyone else interested in playing like that, or any guilds that would be friendly with it?

My favorite moments in RO weren’t grinding assassins and tanks and ■■■■ (though I did love grinding my dancer), but when I took my time and did things like the insta casting super novice and just spammed wall spells at enemies and friends. :smiley:

3 Likes

Well untill the game launch its hard to judge how casual we’ll be, but originally we were a pretty laid back Guild from another game, so im gonna say we’re not casual, but we’re not an elitist or hardcore guild either.
And we’re situated mostly in EU, but we’re open to everyone, if that matters to you.
Feel free to check us out at: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cloakedcovenant#

Sadly not many use the “Forum” part of Steam groups besides me, but feel free to ask anything there if you got any questions, i’ll answer whatever i can ^^

1 Like

Add me to friends or something, I don’t yet know how all of this works on the forum, I haven’t yet launched game once… so I don’t know anything, but I’m busy with my rl so I will be pretty casual :)… Also I love to make friends in-game (but my english sucks), so let’s be friends :D!
In beginning I will probably be a little more hardcore… but that’s all.

1 Like

Well… I’m currently the head of a religion which is basically a PK Guild.

I don’t think I’ll be playing casual

Casual player here, just for fun and experience. :blush:

I enjoy the experience of just being goofy and burning off the daily real-world grind while having an entertaining gaming experience. I played City of Heroes for about 7 years - more because of the community I fell into than anything.

I guess I’ll be playing somewhat casually (in a the way that I’ll read the story and go my own rythm.) but I might go nolife mode on it. Depends on how much I like the game.

1 Like

I’m glad to see other people interested in casualing the game. ; w; I feel totally less alone with my slow leveling.

Tho I miiiight have to avoid jaunice to not get pk’d ;w;

For what I know tho, pk’ing is only like, pvp, or gvg right?

Might I appoint you to :relieved:

1 Like

i will say this though, as the guild master i’ll be rushing r7 as fast as possible, so i can make the guild as quickly as possible.
But once i hit 280/15 i’ll be pretty casual on Alts, and helping out guildies

1 Like

The EU part makes it tricky xD I’m mostly looking for guilds situated in NA

I’m kinda really into this. If it references what I think it does (.hack//GU) I’m all for it :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, the feelings mutual! I hate myself when I rush levelling/ do mobs and then end up ahead of my friends only to get burnt out :frowning:

Hello ! i agree with almost every single response in this post.
if there’s Any Casual Guild out there in Tree of savior, i’m interested and Happy to give it a shot. FYI: Klaipeda Server.

Why necro this topic? You should go search forum guild section

Tbh, there are hardly any guild accept casual players. Even rare any casual players willing to play templar class. Leveling a non-dmg class is super boring

Why necro this topic? You should go search forum guild section

Tbh, there are hardly any guild accept casual players. Even rare any casual players willing to play templar class. Leveling a non-dmg class is super boring

1 casual player soloing the game = bored, hard to play, slow leveling during Dead Levels + dependence to your solo build.

• 4 other casual players playing together= not boring, Improved to “Decent” speed leveling through dead levels + help each other.

now add 30 players to a single filled with casual players that know each other enough to trust each other in game, you got yourself a Casual guild that progresses slower than hardcore players but enjoy the game’s content and doesn’t care if others become stronger faster, cause you got your guildies to play the game with.

well, i’m not speaking for myself here, just improvising an idea of why anyone would think a casual guild is worth it.

honestly i didn’t bother asking, but i kept hearing that there actually existed Casual guilds on tree of saviors, and that left me slightly dumbfounded, i never met a casual guild before, nor thought one existed, so hey i figured. -why not post for “lf casual guild” and see what happens- is not like i lose anything in doing so, might as well see what happens, no need for concerns on the Pro and cons or the reason why one “shouldn’t” exist. : x

FYI: some players have the time to be hardcore, some don’t. and for those who don’t, joining a casual guild Could maybe be more fun than joining a guild who is always Pulling you up and expecting you to be punctual with guild activity requirements to prioritize the game over real life.

I agree and understand what you said. But a casual guild leader(templar) isn’t such a casual player afterall. He/she has to sacrifice him/herself for others, then he/she must have a big heart, don’t you think so?

Plus, a casual player same alike rarely go surf the forum looking anyone seeking for help. Go search for any casual guild leaders posting topic at guild section is way more effective.

In fact, i have found myself a casual guild(Enmity) It is like bumping a gold coin in the street. You just have to keep walking in the right street.

PS: Did you know a guild has a member limit? About 3X limit for my guild. And that is why casual players are so hard to find any guild willing to accept them.

i’m not sure about that anymore i think that in the end everyone has to have a templar after a few months of gameplay, you know why ?
because it’s convenient to give leader ship to a worthy guild member while you need to be absent in game.
in the end it’s convenient to own a templar whether you make a guild yourself or not.
meaning someday it would do well everyone to own a templar just to help out whoever’s your leader if necessity arises, so making a casual guild if you feel like it when you already made the templar replacement is more of a Casual choice. that of course only applies this logic to those who aren’t planing to play the game alone forever cause otherwise you got no need to make a templar whatsoever [hah?]