Tree of Savior Forum

Caster Build please

Hello there, i like the caster wiz, but now the main are AA wiz, someone can help to make a nice caster build please?

What kind of classes are you looking to play? There are plenty of options that don’t involve Enchanter (the only real AA wizard I can think of).

If you want a few examples,

Classic Elememe still seems very viable.
(Wiz3>Ele3>Warlock3)

The old Thauma farmer, and variants of it, are quite strong.
(Wiz2>Linker2>Thauma2>FF3)
(Wiz2>Linker2>Thauma3>Shadow2)
(Lots of variants in here, check out this thread for a rundown on different viable farming builds)

Sorcerer seems very strong at this point in time, and matches really well with Shadowmancer with Sorc’s high SPR requirement feeding Shadowmancer’s extremely high SP costs.
(Wiz1>Pyro1>Linker2>Sorc2>X>Shadow2)
(Wiz1>Cryo3>Sorc2>X>Shadow2)

Necromancer also sounds like it will be pretty strong once the increased AOE ratio patch hits. I’m not too well versed in Necromancer builds though. I’m sure both Cryomancer, Thaumaturge, and Sorcerer would all fit nicely with a Necromancer build though, depending on how you set it up.

There are many more viable options (Cryo/Ele/RC, Sage builds, Kino builds, etc) but these are the ones I’ve been looking at and hearing about a lot recently.

If you tell us a bit more about what kind of character you are interested in making, we might be able to point you towards something a bit more specific.

1 Like