Tree of Savior Forum

Can't get into the game

IMC please help me! I press play and the laucher is still there after 1 hour and 0% process. Do I need reinstall?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

okay, thank you :slight_smile:

but I did every step but the result still same as before. I tried to reintalled it but the error still there.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes, I did uninstall my norton and it’s still not working. I’ve played this game for a while maybe nearly 1 month. I hope this game will work at tomorrow, so many people get same issu as me.

Oh I kinda had the same problem except that after waiting a pop up would come up with error 816. Close steam then run as admin. That should work

I have the exact same problem as you! Nothing I come across in troubleshooting is resolving the issue. I’ve tried numerous things to get the game to go past that grey square box and nothing is working.

1. Disabled Firewall/Antivirus
  2. Restarting Router
  3. Restarting Computer
  4. Reinstalling Windows
  5. Reinstalled the game(4 times)
  6. Updated adobe for IE
  7. Updated adobe for Google Chrome(just in case)
  8. Launching steam as admin.
  9. Tried launching tos.exe as admin but the game wont launch from that.
  10. Verified integrity of game cache over and over, every time the game tries to launch 13 files need to be re-downloaded each time.
  11. Tried leaving the ToS grey box open over night, 8+ hours, no luck.
  12. Updated GPU driver, no luck.

Issue Solved. Last night when I let the “launcher” run, my internet dc’d for about 3 minutes which stopped the download. So there was still more to DL even though I assumed it should be done. Credit to blitz446 for the solution. TOS launcher/Patcher is blank