Tree of Savior Forum

Can't connect to server [SA] Silute

Same problem here =/

Same here TOS Staff…

The problem is back…

Yesterday can play with VPN,today CANT.

GG IMC

Since yesterday i can´t apply to the server and today either…any solution???

Well it is a tree of shame , not the tree of the Savior, we are now running 24 hours without a response from the staff for it. No compensation worth for the lack of attention by the staff for people. at this point you realize what really happens here.

Bueno se trata de un ĂĄrbol de la vergĂźenza , y no del ĂĄrbol del Salvador , ahora nos estamos dirigiendo las 24 horas sin una respuesta del staff para ello. No hay compensacion que valga para la falta de atencion por parte del staff para la gente. a esta altura uno se da cuenta de lo que aqui realmente ocurre.

2 Likes

IMC Company joke never meet the player.

Same efing problem as yesterday. Already said the guild I play I’m opened to be kicked cause I won’t play it until this problem is fixed for good, whatever IMC, now I know why you wanted 3 months of founder pack, cause you suck at supporting players. I really hope you reconsider the 3 months, cause if you can’t attend to 22k players, you surely will not attend to 50k players.

2 Likes

Same as yesterday. How i can play dungeons if i got disconnect every 30 SECONDS? =/
I can’t play even one minute in Silute…

And IMC have 5 days to prepare this and the others servers for 5x, 10x more players… urgh.

I was able to play with my chars two hours ago… right now can’t play again. WTF? Stuck at lodge again! Server SA silute!

The same is happening with me again T-T

Team: Allexias
Error: Cannot connect to the server after the log channel selection
Country (If it helps): SĂŁo Paulo - Brasil

Dude, if you take all other countries from South America you won’t have the population from Brazil. lol That’s obvious Brazil has better Datacenters once Brazilians would give more money to Steam/IMC. :slight_smile:

Lets make it easy to IMC, keep insulting it doesn’t make your char get in the game. Please if you got stuck just post:
Character Name:
Team Name:
Actual Position (if you know it):
Inicial City:

Like this:
Character Name: Heatran
Team Name: enox
Actual Position (if you know it): Royal Mausoleum 3F
Inicial City: Klaipeda

Im stuck at my lodge too, i want to play the game, im no staff and i have some Daredevil episodes to see. So IMC, get this server running smoth as soon as you can.

Regardless,
Savior.

P.S.:Sorry for the bad eng. Abraço

1 Like

I can get in the lodge but it doesnt get me in the game… im not being diconected i just cant get in… says ‘‘Entering the world…’’ and then nothing happends
Character name: Darksorrow
Team name: Adanedhel
Actual position: Church 2F
Inicial city: Klaipeda

1 Like

ponganse las pilas IMC no puede ser que resivamos un servicio asi sin ninguna palabra de parte del staff…

1 Like

2 days of token wasted, and can’t play. Cmon, we PAY for PLAY this “Free to play” game, at least some response IMC Staff?

1 Like

porfavor arreglen el problema pronto … ya llevo 2 dias sin poder jugar :C

Contributing to Acheron’s suggestion:

Character Name: Levi
Team Name: Cristopher
Actual Position: Mage Tower 1F

Character Name: John
Team Name: Cristopher
Actual Position: Orsha

Hope IMC can solve this problem soon