Tree of Savior Forum

Can't connect to any server

I am very frustrated after paying for this… after 1.5 hour queue my gf and I finally got into the game only for her to get a bug that didn’t allow her to interact with anything and see what I was doing. So had to relog to see if it would work…only to find now that neither one of us can connect to any of the servers. When we attempt to connect all we get is " Connecting to Server…" then that prompt disappears and it never connects no matter how long we wait… please someone give a solution, this is extremely frustrating…

this seems to be a reoccurring issue for a lot of players and I’m sure IMC is working on it. They kind of got screwed with the launch, they had planned on 2 servers being enough based on founder pack sales before launch day, but on the 28th, they had an extra 1/3 of their expected players buy founders packs at the last minute.
The first issue was the EU players (who don’t have a server yet) playing on US servers. The solution is a dedicated EU server (Fedimian) hosted in the US temporally to be transferred to Europe when the EU servers launch. (A good solution IMO)
The second issue being the huge unexpected spike in players. They are currently working on another server to reduce or remove queue. They have also said they are giving out free gifts to those inconvenienced by this issue.
I personally have been in many MMO launches. None have ever taken responsibility for the inevitable launch issues. So I feel they are taking care of it. Just give it a bit of time, servers will be accessible soon.

1 Like

Along with what Dakio stated earlier. Lets try to keep these all in one place.