Tree of Savior Forum

Can't change job to shinobi?

Wow why… :frowning:

never
@20characters.

SAME FREAKING PROBLEM HERE. THE SCROLL IS IN MY INVENTORY STILL. I dont know what i did wrong. But its not appearing. Any help please? How did you fix it?

Its not taking my scroll i dont know why. Im so ■■■■■■■ pissed

have the same problem. Im freaking out right now. Knowing i built up a skill tree just to go shinobi and now i cant freaking choose it. I dont know if im just gonna shake it off and advance to a different class. I already sent a ticket and all i get is an automated message. It fuucckking sucks. I wasted so much time levelling.

@daemonu Hey bro! How did you fix this problem? The npc is still not getting my ‘scroll with writings’ item. I’m so fking pissed. I worked al this way just to get nothing. Already sent a ticket and all i get is fking automated message. Bullsht

If your still having problems, check if the recipes for the quest are locked, that should fix it.

Well, I already crafted everything. And then I ended up with ‘Scroll with writings.’ But whenever I talkt to shinobi master, he’s not getting it. I dont really know what to do. Its not lock or anything. Its a quest item. Cant lock or discard that.

I’m not talking about the quest item, as I said you should check the recipe used to make the Scroll of writings if they were locked, because the Shinobi master will also take those.

But in order to make ‘Scroll with writings’ you have to craft it. And if its already crafted means that the recipes are already gone. And its not in my inventory anymore. The only problem is that the shinobi master isnt taking the scroll. But when I asked other shinobis, they said that it should be gone / be taken by the master once youve talk to him. Or else no advancement for me.

Actually if you locked the recipes even after crafting it doesn’t disappear. So, if yours isn’t i’m not sure what the problem you have then. Try double checking your items.

Okay. Ill check after the maintenance. I remember locking them and unlock before I craft. Thanks a lot. Ill confirm if this works hoping it can help others with the same problem as I do. Cheers!

HOLY FJADSKFJASDLKFJADSKLF! IT WORKED WTF. And IMC cant even answer this problem through the sending ticket. Thanks a lot daemonu.

sure man glad that helped.

got both at the same day & channel.
scroll at 11:54 AM near the mercenary post
flower was at 1:48 PM
good thing i researched first too bad im still lvl 184 :joy: i’ll be a shinobi once class balances are applied atm im playing WoW :sunny:

This must be the fastest timer ever from empty scroll to flower. There must be plenty that want you dead right now lol.

Great thanks for that

i have this bug too… :frowning:

dunno i got the note yesterday, went to an empty channel and got the flower few hours later there. getting the mats definetly took way longer (probably in total ~8-10h of farming)