Tree of Savior Forum

Can i use 2handsword as Shinobi?

Nope, not included in the totals.

Not even close to how it actually works.

autoattacking with 5 clones would still be worse than continuing to use skills that clones don’t copy anyway so this is completely irrelevant.

So how do you think an attribute which we haven’t even gotten yet works?

Imo it’s probably a T1 or a T2 modifier which doesn’t mess with your target T3 modifier debuffs (high kick, slithering, headbutt) which does +400% (for rim and umbo).

That’s highly dependent on the skill.

4u, 4 me seems like a completely relevant bug

Umbo blow’s damage boost against staggered enemies is T2 already, as is High Guard. this will all be additive.

It also doesn’t matter at all because it adds no value to a conversation about synergy for shinobi.

Cartar Stroke, Cross Cut, Skyliner, Cyclone, Zucken, Redel, Helm Chopper- every single one of the attack skills is better than a basic attack.

Nobody forced you to go barb3 or w/e
btw clones copy bash and thrust(0cd) so use those to get your clones to copy your 2h sword attacks when you run out of skills

I really do not know why I’m arguing with a mmorpg player who calls a bug by completely irrelevant justified how “nobody forced you to go barb3” - do you even know what “silence” debuff does at mmorpg games!?

So for umbo, if staggered, then murmillo adds 2 clones worth of damage. Yes it doesn’t help shinobi, it just helps your character develop as a shield dps.