Tree of Savior Forum

Can I play Featherfoot without Linker?

Can I play Featherfoot without Linker ?

I heard that Linker is indispensable for Featherfoot, but I wonder if Featherfoot really need it.
I have not played this game yet, so I don’t know.

Is it possible to defeat high-level monsters, clear dungeons without any Rank invested in Linker?

Wizard 3 for Quick Cast (for more 50% magic Damage)
Cyromancer 3 for Subzero Shield (I love this skill)
My main attack will be Ice Pike, Magic Missle, Drain Life, Kundela Slash
I checked other thread but I didn’t found Featherfoot with Wizard3 and Cyromancer3.

P.S. Sorry for bad English.

Horrible AOE without link.

No FF is not viable without link.

This is false. I play FF2 wihout linker. i went cryo3 into FF2 and I’m having no issues with my build unless I run into mobs with crazy mdef.

And how long do you take to clear a pack of mobs?

2 Likes

It is playable but I would be strongly against it. If you want a hipster and non meta then feel free to play ff without linker though. kakakaka

2 Likes

linker gonna amplify FF damage soon, so I don’t see any reason not taking linker

what about Wiz3 ele3 FF2?

You need linker2 minimum to be viable with FF.

2 Likes

what about link1 with didel??

didel tower shield? it does nothing to links no?

I think he meant to say “dandel”

Basically every wizard should take a linker rank into their build just for utility and ‘solo’ sake.

It’s stupid, but that’s how IMC designed the game.
Linker’s ability to amplify damage is too stupid good to skip. But since the link scrolls came out, if you have a lot of money to burn, you can buy the skill scrolls instead of taking a linker in your build.

If enough ranks come out, wiz3,cryo3 link2/3 chrono3 and any dps wiz class will dominate for damage.
Ice tree to gather all the mobs, link em up, blow em up with any AOE spell, cast Pass and if all goes well, you can rinse and repeat fairly easily.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

sry was dandel gem lol, linker c11 enough? I have played a necro and honestly at 317 I can link mobs hk then FC them and the hit count is already enough for lvl 5 jp, and with party grinding 1 link can kill high hp mobs in molo forest. The only advantage of link 2 is the number of link and hit count for boss situtation. not sure how it works with FF tho so was asking if link1 would suffice to save 1 circle

Dunno about Cryo or any other DD, but I’m a Wizz3 - Thauma 3 - FF (not rank 8 yet) and as far I can tell I’m fine , sure I’m not in the high mob zone yet with this character but being transposed with the 145 CON bonus from swell brain plus the swell arms makes most mobs around my level hit 1 damage, and I grow the mobs for more Exp, for a supportive role in parties it’s alright .

But solo and Offensively speaking it sucks without links , so if you wanna be a damage dealer and not support get a linker or 2 ranks because it’s really necessary

Yeah its really hard to make a FF without linker because it gives 50% of poison damage in the futute, i think its most posible to make and FF without W3 because mostly are insta cast skills, and with the flying skill maybe, could be without w2, but you could made W>cryo3>linker2>FF2 or maybe just 1 linker and 1thuma.

Takes me about as long as any other wizard solo. But i will amit I have failry high attributes then your average player.