Tree of Savior Forum

Calling all Oracles: Shiny/Lucky mob drops are not random but static. Can someone deny?

since when tos mechanics made any sense?

Sense and another lie they plant in our face are two different things. If you donā€™t see why I use the word lie just check what the tooltip of shiny mobs say. You have a chance of obtaining great items - when it is predetermined in a way that will not yield anything good.

The white mobs drops are fixed to 1 of everything but the rare stuff and silver ( around 10k) the golden mobs are also fixed into 3 or 4 things of each item a white mob would drop ( canā€™t remember exactly) and 1 of those rare items, also the silver is around 60k. If you use Swell body on them it doubles that.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t get my hopes up with white mobs dropping their rare loot. Whites are generally for increased silver dropā€” Golds however, that will make for sad times because that modifier has increased drop chance and additional drops.

Another funny thing about ā€˜Changeā€™ . . . example:

Changed a hogma into a hanaming. Use Clairvoyance on the hanaming, it reveals something a hogma would normally dropā€” use Resetting on hanaming and it will change to: [Silver] [Hanaming Leaf]
. . . kill hanaming and you get a hogma drop.

Despite actually resetting a mobā€™s loot drop after changing it . . . it will still reroll the original mobā€™s loot table. Even when it will display loot for the mob it was changed into.

:smirk:It is exciting when that kepa you changed to a vubbe fighter displays [Vubbe Fighter Blood] and drops a kepa doll. Or perhaps a jackpot spawn of a sword pell . . . we oracles can troll ourselves real hard.

1 Like

Sword Pell. Good times, but mine wasnā€™t lucky. Still felt trolled.

Just killed a Golden Darkness Maiden.
3x Green Gem.
Almost 100K of silver.
No Arch Rod recipe.

Seems to me that Golden have fixed drops tooā€¦

This makes making an oracleā€¦likeā€¦even less tempting. :confused:

Oracle sucks yeahā€¦ I changed a monster to gold once and it only dropped silvers 300k. White are very common 50k each + recipes. I never did change a monster to blue. Iā€™m now rank 500+ in ranking achievent thanks to oracleā€™s change skill

1 Like

This makes making an oracleā€¦likeā€¦even more tempting. :sunglasses:

P.S. and also counter spell, that 30 sec magic immunity :heart_eyes:

Counter spell only makes you immune to damage, you will still be cced to infinity by wizard untill counter spell ends.

you are forgetting the rank 1CC immunity Prophecy, a lvl 5 prophecy also last for 30sec and blocks CC 10x which is kinda good

Yeah I know its fixed but 100k? hmm I dont remember getting that much money, maybe it depends on level probably.

More than 60, less than 100 :smiley:

Thatā€™s actually really disappointing. If this is the case, then white Large Panto Spearmans only drop 2x superior staves, or something along those lines.

Yeah probably, maybe they go deeper to 0.5%, but someone said somwhere that golden is basically 3x white or smth like that.

Why bother with Clairvoyance & Resetting? Shouldnā€™t it be pointless in the long run?

One level in change is not enough? Am I missing something?

You seem to be missing a lot of things, but unless you start typing out proper sentences nobody can help you.

Clairvoyance & resetting is not pointless - it is specific. You donā€™t reset mobs you have readily availible, you check and reset those you donā€™t come across often and examples for that are numerous.

Is it really that important to get second roll on vubble blood? Wouldnā€™t you rather spend 2 points on something else?

There is another application involving silver for reset.

Clairvoyance and resetting are useful for scenarios where change cannot work (miniboss types). Change, well, I expect changes to it :smile: