Tree of Savior Forum

C2 or K2 for Paladin3?

So I’m not sure where to go with my Paladin build. Right now I am C1-K1, mostly int, not sure if I should add str, I have a lot of unused stat points because of this.

Now I am at the point where I don’t know if I should choose C2 or K2. Cleric gives me more heal tiles, is it better than zaibas aoe and better aukuras?

End build is gonna be C1->k1->???->paladin3->kabbalist

People here are gonna say cleric2. I’m not high enough to have tested so I would take their word. Seems like you won’t be able to support decently without cleric c2. They’ll also say it’s useless to go Krivis > Paladin (most atleast will say that). I’m still toying with the idea of going Krivis > Paladin (currently K2).

So I would say either reroll and go priest/diev > paladin or go K2 and build a druid.

I think you should go Cleric2 :slight_smile:
You will be able to keep your party alive with Heal 10 and can improve the healing of each tile by using Restoration.

About what jffmferraz said, you could indeed fill this rank between Cleric2 and Paladin3 with something with better synergy if you are not sure? But tbh I never tested Krivis1 there, I heard it can work well in a INT paladin (this is your main stat, right?).

Take a look at this, it has different examples of builds:

Yes I’m going Krivis>Paladin with INT. Still testing, not so sure, might reroll.

Cleric 2 is a must if you want to fit in support role.
So it must be Cl2 ? P3 ? ?
leaving the option for class3
As for class 7-8 , Pd or Kab anything is good

If you want to build an int Paladin, Krivis 1 maybe a good choice as long as you don’t expect much damage for zaibas but instead aim for daino and zalciai (magic amp attribute), because the damage from zaibas is not enough late game.

Int pala can be good due to pd2 eventually, the tricky part is getting to that point.

And krivis should only be taken if you want to make a barrier scroll pala. Then you can also make daino scrolls.

Do not take krivis on a int pala build, it’s rubbish. And likewise zaibas does fall off, priest1 is ideal.

If you are interested I made this Full Support Paladin Build

Full Support Pally