Tree of Savior Forum

Building a Full Dex Shinobi, First Timer, Pls Help

Don’t expect your first build to work out well. There’s too many new things to learn about. Expect to remake him once.

2 Likes

Will do, but I want to do my best now regardless

Would a 60 con, 60 spr, rest dex viable? I’m thinking a wee bit magic def should benefit me.

man with or without 60 SPR mages are going to kill you anyways if they hit you, if you are going to waste 60 points in SPR better put them into CON

Just asking here, has anyone tried a 2h sword shinobi?

sword 3 high 2 dop shinobi?

what would i go in this case? full str? full dex?

highlander for bleed so my clones and i get awesome double slash damage

I know there were a small number who did but slash damage becomes really lackluster past lv200 so spears have a clear advantage. Corsair2 and Fencer will add more pierce damage skills for those who don’t like spears.

If you really like 2h swords then don’t like anyone stop you because there is some synergy in your build. You’ll want to go high STR because dodge doesn’t proc Cross Guard Stagger, which you can use to setup your Kunai combo. The block from Cross Guard and damage from Bleeding is also based off STR so all signs point to high STR or full STR if you feeling ballsy.

Consider taking Barb1 instead of High2 as well for the possible future Cleave buff since Bleed only affects Double Slash but Cleave buff will also boost it as well as Cyclone. It’s a big gamble but it can pay off handsomely.

1 Like

hey hey i read up on the Ninja thread and saw them talking about Fencer!

I wanna go this path now:

sword > high > high > sword > sword > fencer > shinobi

is Dex a must for Fencer builds?

not really. it just that it has 2 skills that has increase evasion and 100% uptime ignore defence removing one of high dex weakness. but most of their skills is multihit (only composee and flanconnade are 2 hits rest are 3+ hits) so high str is also good for them.

forgot coquille only does 1 hit, hehe