Tree of Savior Forum

Build advice for alchemist

So I want to make an alchemist, mainly to roast and make potions for personal use.

Looking at some other suggested builds, most seem to say Pyro 3, Linker 1 or Pyro 2 Linker 2. I’m still new to the game and haven’t played a wizard before, but I mainly plan to solo. I was considering Wiz 1 > Pyro 1 > Linker 1 > Thaum 2 > Alchemist 3. Going pure int and using transpose with the attribute, and thaum 2 for swell right arm for the +226 defences with a shield (with the attribute).

Do people do linker 2 just for the shared buffs, or is it for extra targets with Joint Penalty? Also, do I really need higher than level 5 fireball? Not really sure how it works.

Any advice would be nice.

considering Pyro will get equip booster (agni necklace), I suggest to pick pyro2>linker1>thaum1>alchemist3

thaum1 is enough for swell body for double the chance for drop loot (farm uosis and dilgele), my friend said he can got like 150-200+ pcs of uosis in 1 hour. with 200 uosis you can make 1k pots (cmiiw)

why didn’t pick thaum2 coz all the thaum’s buff didn’t scale well for late game, while pyro will get a good equip to make them can compete with late game meta wizard dps

p.s : I never played alchemist b4, but I planning to make wiz>pyro3>link>alche3 or wiz>pyro2>link>thaum>alche3

Thanks for the reply. What is Agni Necklace?

Something that will probably be freaking hard to get lol.

As for the build questioning, i took a more aggressive approaching, i took Wiz C3 > Ele C2 and will be going all the way to Alch C3.

I don’t regret tbh, it will allow me solo when required (in my case most of the time) and to go farm materials (Uosis and Dilgele).

Stats wise i put CON up to 60 or 80 (i don’t recall right now, even tho i saw it last night lol) and the rest in INT.

I am having fun with it.

Won’t be that hard to get, level 115 dungeon Blue Recipe, TRADABLE.

it’s a new equipment to boost fire attack.
it isn’t implemented on iToS yet, only on kToS for now, got from dungeon lv 115, seems not that hard to get since it’s tradeable too

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/rank-8-gameplay-videos-from-korea-korean-meta-video-and-link-inside-all-classes/322334/1065?u=aruvian

check this channel to see pyro’s damage before and after agni necklace :