Tree of Savior Forum

Briquetting: which weapon skins are you looking for?

Someone told me we dont need the tp stone weapon appearance thing if the skin we wnt is cheap? But if it is something expensive better get the stone, yes?

TP stone is not required, but can be faster/cheaper if you want to use a very expensive or very rare or hard to get skin. Depends a lot…

3 Likes

Yeah thought so… And for the price of a token, which is 10mish nowadays, not bad for a reskin and not farming rare mats

I wish you could use any other material as filler or you know it been just weapon and appearance since it gives no bonus :expressionless:

Cant believe they things away from the skill but ask more from players…

Does that sounds fair @STAFF_Letitia

Cause I remember super cheap briquetting unrestricted by level and giving bonus - + stats…

1 Like

Well i think this is why they are selling that tp stone so if the skin you want is rather expensive, they devised a way they cn benefit from it surely…

I actually like the Skull Bow look even before I saw this thread… But this is really interesting brainstorming!

I saw that stone on the market, could someone tell me how it works? You just select appearance without providing the item or does it just skip having to put multiples? A lot of the time this game doesn’t explain stuff very well.

EDIT: NVM just found another thread where this is was answered. It replaces the silver cost and fodder items besides the appearance source.

In line with this thread, I’m just sharing what my +22 2H bow looks like with the Skull Bow as a skin

screenshot_20180718_00001

screenshot_20180718_00002

screenshot_20180718_00003

3 Likes

so u are neal. wtf

Took me till now to realize

oh god

:rofl:

1 Like

Oh no, maybe you’re confusing me with someone else. :slight_smile:

ahhh. My bad
Both of you have that same +22 bow and ranger 3 costume

It is okay. Though I may reskin it because I don’t like it too much… Too bad we dont have a database where we can see how weapons glow at certain stages on different skins so we know how it will end up to be :frowning:

But yeah for everyone’s reference I just farmed the skull bow recipe in demon prison 2 and the siaulamb mask near dina bee and it wasn’t that hard. Had to pay around 6m+ to kerp potential too

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.