Tree of Savior Forum

Break my mind with new build

Hi all. I don’t play about a year, so dunno about new mechanic changes.
Have 200lvl W1/Pyro2/Elem3 character. And know only one thing - Pyro sucks. After 200lvl of course.

So… I lost event with free Rank Reset and have no desire to play with this broken character.
What i want? Solo PVE, party dungeons, bosses.
I like to explore game content, quests, etc. So want to play everywhere when i want it.
No need super only_one_location farming build. It’s too boring for me.

I don’t know nothing about endgame content, and don’t wanna to break my game after another 250lvl.

Now i’m looking into this build:

Standart and primitive.
-fast cast, but only 3 damage skills with great CD.
-only 1(2) targeted spell = troubles with range and flying mobs. Such trouble have Pyro with only ground-based spells.
-no regular fire dmg, which is most priority in game.
-no boost, bad dmg scaling, no safe abilities.

-no “Electrocute” - don’t like it. Very weak and random.

What’s next?
C7:
Linker is useless for AoE, as i know, but not sure.
Featherfoot looks interesting, but racial dependence of skills (beast, devil, insect) make it not very useful.
Warlock - maybe a good choise, but i’m not sure about his damage.
Sage - interesting too. But War1+Sage1 it a bad desicion i suppouse. Or not?

I’m stuck with C7-C8 choise year ago and now. Read many builds, but they always says different things.

Linker is not useless for AoE, it duplicates damage, so say your AoE does 1k per tick, and 5 mobs are linked, 4 in the AoE, that means 4k for every mob.

Hold on.
Im assuming you do not know about the Agny Necklace?

It multiplies the damage of All your Pyro Skills, Prominence and Meteor (by different amounts).

It’s currently why Pyro is one of the top damage dealers in the game…and used for everything.

If you get your hands on one your Pyro Ele will be doing a lot of damage.

i have only Arde dagger.
https://tos.neet.tv/items/582127 here static +200 damage bonus. Or not?

Pyro’s top dmg skill is a fireball - close and ground based. Bad for party and some situations. And it was very very weak in new location 200+lvl.

Maybe i’m wrong, but wanted more universal build with range spells.

No thats in addition to the multiplier

As a Pyro 2, Ele 3. You will have a lot of damage just because of that amulet.

Interesting, thanks.

But Elem not very good without W3, especialy Meteor. And and weak build without pyro’s fire attack.
I found only few videos with pure Pyro3 280+ solo lvling. What about endgame, C7-C8?

Current character is totaly broken - tonns of quest, ranking, etc, was hangs and still not fixed. So i need to start new game in any way.

Pyro is used in the most difficult content because Agny current allows it to be one of the highest damage dealers in the game.

You can reset if you want to, I’m simply showing you something that has changed since you’ve been gone that significantly buffs the build you have.

Very helpfull info, thanks. I will investigate patchnotes.

What about flying mobs, like gargolies? 3-5 at one place, very much humiliated me. Range DD enemies it a weakness of my current build. Not for farm, but i love quests.
Linker1\Sage1 could fix this? Or Pyro3?

I mobtrained mobs in all location with a good success, so my hands not a root of problem.

I deal more than 10k damage with each fireball TICK at 280 on 280+ monsters

pyro-linker can solo up to 330

clear r8 quest alone with decent gear