Tree of Savior Forum

Bot Reporting Reward

Since they have announce it, that there will be available ingame reporting for bots. pretty sure it won’t work if there is no reward. I mean yes it will work today and the coming months since we are mad at them. but when things start to cool off… nobody will care anymore.

so guys make a list of suggestion here what reward do you want?
Please don’t suggest X amount silver or X amount of TP

I suggest an Achievement title for reporting 2k BOTS successfully. with reward of some special cosmetic item that will not be available on cash shop. something like that.

1 Like

Adding a reward encourages falsely reporting innocent players.

3 Likes

I was typing the same thing when you posted that.
So weird.

I don’t think you read the entire post xD

This ^ and why the heck we have to be compensated for reporting? It is a player in the end who started the crap.

You would think the bots being removed would be good enough compensation.

I wouldn’t expect that work, i feel they are severely under estimating the determination of trolls.

That only increase the work load on IMC side and make the actual bot reports take even more time to be issued.

10 bots reported = Achievement/Title Unlocked: iPhone Fanatic (Android Slayer)

100 bots reported = Achievement/Title Unlocked: Steve Jobs (Android Archnemesis)

1 Like

People abusing bot reporting is jsut part of the double edged sword that is giving lots of agency to the players, yet it also comes with plenty of conveniences to it’s a price devs are generally willing to pay.

Just give people who accurately reported X number of bots n’ stuff a cute lil’ police hat.

1 Like

Just because innocent users are being reported, it doesn’t mean they’re being/going to be affected by it. Ofc the system would be able to know the difference between bot accounts to real user account, that can be done automatically with, let’s say, analyzing the reported person’s steam account.
Well you guys are just the kind of ppl that think imc is incompetent with anything they do so w.e man just keep thinking it won’t work.

So if i have a active steam account with lots of games i can bot with impunity!?!? AMAZING!

Yea well we didn’t start by thinking IMC was incompetent, just after months of bad decisions that out weigh the few good ones, your not exactly inspired with confidence.

PLEASE STOP USING MY TREAD ON YOUR STUPID “REPORT ABUSE” ISSUE.

If you haven’t read my main post carefully I here by Quote myself again and look at the exact word “SUCCESSFULLY”

if you don’t know what “Successfully” means go find yourself a dictionary.

and go start your own “REPORT ABUSE” thread.

We don’t need another way for people to report me for no reason

2 Likes

Calm your ■■■■. Your thread is a relevant location for abuse discussion because its related to the system your discussing, which has more problems them just abuse. Such as requiring a system or man power to filter correct reports, those all have costs.

TLDR i will continue my discussion here if i see fit as it is related.

I can totally not see anyone creating alt accounts to bot and report them himself just to get that achievement, but maybe it’s just because these sunglasses are too tinted? :sunglasses:

To counter that they need to use the same system implemented on League of Legends, false reports once checked reduce the value of the new reports.

For what? achievements are not tradable. :unamused: 2K alt account? for just an achievement… if you can do that then I salute you for not having a life. that is if you even have the guts to spill it out and says “guys I made 2k Bots and achieve a title” good luck to you if you can still open your account the next day.

Just make the account creation automated (with vpn or something similar so that the bots aren’t coming from your own ip address) and report like 2 or 3 extra bots this way each day and you’ll have your achievement way easier and faster than others. Also create a bot spotting club that shouts on chat for every bot etc. That way you can rise the amount of bots you create for this purpose without rising the suspicions, there would be other people reporting those same bots too.

If there are people who thinks there’s a need for there being separate achievement for that, then there are also people who want to get that achievement. I’m not implying I’d be bothering with something like that myself, just wanted to point out how it could encourage wrong kind of activity.

Usually people just find other players cheating really annoying and frustrating so they would report even without any other reward than preventing that other player, with a possibility of harming him with bans, so there’s no need for rewards in the first place.

We don’t need achievements or, God forbid, free TP. They’re giving us the chance to fight against the bot plague and ultimately improve the game’s quality of life. Isn’t that enough of a reward by itself?

are you kidding me? reward for reporting bots? that great. then I’ll create tons of accounts then try to make it look like bots then report it then i get reward, wahahahaha. what a weird suggestion, please think future leakage before suggesting.