Tree of Savior Forum

Bot life cycle + (dupe) = rip tos

Help IMC to save some WATtage? Count me in!

Gee you donā€™t say~ā€¦I have no ā€œIDEA THIS WAS A BIG PROBLEMā€

1 Like

What level can you become a Game Guard? Is it a Rank 8 class?

I think when you ā€œACHIEVE MAX LEVEL AND REPORTED EVERY BOT YOU SEEā€ then you can job change into a ā€œGAME GUARDā€

oh and also you dont forget, bots are also using ā€œValiaā€ as their weapon with full potential. you can seem more of these bots in the higher maps such as demon prison D2 and Nuoridin Falls.

one thing i notice on bots, i keep farming on demon prison and i see the bots i reported since the first week of may. I dont think they are banning this bots with premium items! tenet, demon prison, dina bee common for farming silvers and i see the same names of bot. are they really banning this?

But you need to be a HIGH LEVEL GAME GUARD

and also remember to save a rank prior to your ā€œJOB CHANGEā€ so that you can be official part of them.

so sad to hear that. if this game will die like a brother of tos ā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦

ToS fails immensely on ā€œInspect Playerā€ function as it doesnt show item potentialā€™s, enchants, gems, upgrades etc, it only shows basic item. That is why you will always see items with full potential and unenhanced when you inspect players.