Tree of Savior Forum

Bokor skill allocation

• Damballa is worth some points ?
  • Ogouveve lvl 4 for + 3 AoE ratio woth it ?
  • Some people go for bwa kayiman lvl 10, 9 points for 300 damage ? is there some hidden scaling/mechanics on this skill ? What increases damage from this skill ?
  • Right now I have hexing lvl 1, effigy 15 and mackangdal lvl 10

right now its really good as it is. but put a few points into damballa

How many points you suggest ?

idk

i suggest asking @Sixaxis over at his thread

I like maxing because of the base damage. Some people say to only get it to the same level to match the maximum amount of zombies you can have.

Example: if you can only have 12 zombies then only take it lvl 4.

Probably not. Only get 1 point in it.

I have a theory it’s worth it if you use the Large Zombies, but that’s just a theory and I never actually tested that. Other than that it’s not really worth it.

Skill levels only give base damage. I only recommend getting past lvl 1 if you’re a STR/DEX bokor (which is quite rare).

Each level in hexing increases it’s AoE attack ratio by 1. The area with it, is however quite small. So I recomend something around level 5~10 (i usually leave mine at 5). If you intend to get Plague Doctor later on to use pandemic with, you can leave it just at level 1 (but you’ll have to level your way to PD with that, unless you skill reset).

Ask Sixaxis, he knows his bokor stuff. I’m starting to suspect he’s a zombie himself in real life.