Tree of Savior Forum

Bokor/Plague doctor build viable?

Gonna create bokor/PD that’s focused on hexing/effigy.

Is this viable?
ClericC2>BokorC3>OracleC1>PD
or
ClericC2>BokorC3>DievC1>PD
or
ClericC2>BokorC2>DievC1>DruidC1>PD
or
ClericC2>BokorC2>DievC2>PD
or
are their better alternatives?

I’m wanting to focus on effigy for my main damager but also to not forget about being a support. Sorry if my post have mistakes, it’s just my second time posting here. Any help, tips or recommendations would really help.

This thread is a lifesaver when it comes to Bokor, there’s a lot of builds that work with bokor into PD. And there’s tons of good advice/people to ask questions there :smiley:

2 Likes

all of those builds are viable
with the zombie buffs i recommend getiing zombify also.
also following what @Rabbit said, that thread is a lifesaver.

1 Like

Yeah I’m always asking goofball questions in there as of late. Everyone’s super helpful : )

1 Like

(except me) lol

/20csdffsdffsefrv evrgtfbyjuik

Yes. Thank you all for recommending that thread it’s really helpful. But I’m afraid due to the sheer number of questions asked there not all my question can be answered. So do forgive me, but I have something to ask here. Is pardoner a viable class for my intended build(ClericC2>BokorC2>PardC1>OraC1>PD)? I’ve read on its skills and there is one that intrigued me. It’s discerning evil, it can increase the durations of debuffs. So I’m thinking of a Hex-Pandemic-Discerning evil-effigy combo. Is this a good plan?