Tree of Savior Forum

Black Steam affects on players

sometimes Black Death Steam(PD 2) affects myself and other members if they’re around

How comes? is this some kind of reverse skill? or a bug?

Hi @Yozakura, kindly submit a support ticket with a video as evidence showing your concern for us to assist you further.

Unfortunately, I don’t think Steam accept brighter skins so you have to deal with it’s black-ish UI… lol

Black Steam ^

1 Like

haha the GM dont even want to try find out the bugs themselves when they can max rank in an instant.

It was fast and sudden… i couldn’t even react to anything

But it was always happened in 290 dungeon where you have to destroy an Observation Orb for rushing. i noticed it spreads on players nearby when the orb got infected by Black Death Steam.

from my info. I think you have to check the code on this skill and put some more of conditions.

I think that this skill will spread on specific entities with too wild condition, like(any units that in the same entity groups?). they’re different entities right? so, here this might be the cause.

Becasue Observation Orb entity is flagged as None-Hostile entities(enemies) it’s just like npc that can be damaged from player entity. so, when use Black Death Steam on this entity, the skill script assumes that the target is none-hostile enetities, so, that’s why it spreads on players too

From above, it’s just my theory… it might not right anyways…