Tree of Savior Forum

Beta Test Requirements?

If you have the time to make a topic,you have the time to find the announcements with the beta test information you need.

3 Likes

Wow no need to be a prick. People post for help, not for forum trolls like you to flame lurkers. IMC has announced that they ran out of beta keys to give away, and that they would give out the remaining in a second batch before the CBT begins.

1 Like

Don’t mind people like him. It’s extremely easy to ride the high horse when you already have what everyone wants. People like you or me asking for information is just some how so taxing to his little soul he feels the need to lash out.

To be on topic, NA doesn’t exclude you but if you’re not in already pretty much the only way to get in is to get lucky with a giveaway like I and many others are trying to get at this point. There really is no other way from my understanding.

Gl to you.

Troll? You’ve got me wrong guy.You assume I say what I do for shits and giggles,this is not the case.

I never said I was a nice person.I post what I think when I read a post,nothing more nothing less.

Now if only you knew how to think.

The OP asked a question. You posted a disrespectful comment with no answer. Therefore your comment was a flame. That makes you a troll, nothing more nothing less.

2 Likes

I could care less what you call me.If you think that was bad,please feel free to look at my post history or the countless other threads here asking obvious questions about the beta.You’ll find many people meaner than you think I am,so I should be the least of your concern if you two are so set on being forum heroes.

Stomping one troll at a time :kissing_heart:

Yeah,really good job stopping me.

Well… final batch…?

you can contact the staffs for the problem u encountered or u can just the search and see there are ppl have the same problem with yer…
k see ya goodluck bye

@Melon let’s waddle away together Melon…just waddle away

1 Like

Man to tell you the truth bro I feel like a few people who got into beta are just stuck up people that feel like there elitist or something i just got my key to work so am in. Tos forum is just as toxic as LoL and its only in CBT2 waiting to be release.

which is sad, but there still some nice peeps on the forum.

1 Like

Alright, that’s enough, we all just have misunderstandings, no need to have tension.

@Melon

Look Melon, the people have a point, just cause we know and have more you can’t go around being rude to others, put yourself in their shoes, how the people that haven’t lurked these forums see us.

@travissnyder99
@I3Link
@johanxshinigami3
No one has bad intentions, you guys have to understand many of the active forum members/posters are irritated from seeing thread over thread of simple questions and topics they see as pointless. Its hard to tell which topics just add on to that and which ones are like this.

They may seem toxic to you, assaulting the original poster for making the post… especially if you’re here to be apart of the good community in the first place, but they don’t know who you’re, they don’t know what your intentions are.

TLDR: At the end of the day everyone here wants the same thing, a good community and no bad posts.

3 Likes

It wasn’t even that bad of a comment,but okay,I guess for some reason I have to be the example used for all the “rudeness” in the forum.

We have different ways of achieving the same goal,it’s whatever.

I know and am sure Melon just pissed i don’t blame him but really though dropin a link to the beta requirement thread without saying anything seem like a better way without taking your time to type some hate (or i most be reading it in a mean voice) but he did help me get my key working e-mailing ToS got my key working. Not trying to call anyone out just saying lets play nice and be nice I know people have ask this a million times but be nice.

I’m defending Melon on this one. She’s right - checking into the forums doesnt take long at all. Even though you’re in the military, (so am I) I have found adequate time to check forums. Active or not doesnt really matter unless you’re deployed.

@I3Link @travissnyder99 Also, no one on these forums from what I know are an “elitist”. We’re all here to have a good time with a great game thats super hyped. As @zaimt said, maybe you just got some really annoyed people seeing yet another uninformed new person coming to the forum asking about the beta when it’s posted on the front page. It’s been happening A LOT since the announcement of the 2nd beta. Don’t take it to heart, we’re all good people. Just check the forums and make sure your questions arent already anwsered.

4 Likes

Thank you Doxy,I appreciate it.

I do see these kind of posts a lot on the forum,because I’m pretty active in the community.I like to be when it’s a game/product I like and care about.It actually makes me more sad than it does annoyed that such a high volume of people want to get into this beta without checking out the info or facts.People think this is just some invitation to play the game earlier than others.It’s not.We have a job to check the content for bugs and glitches,that is our priority.And people who come in here making topics without reading about the betas aren’t going to do that.I want us to have fun,sure,but I also want the testers to take this seriously.It’s more concern over that than anything when I see these kinds of people posting on the forum.

And just for future reference for anyone reading,I’m female :sparkles:

3 Likes

Couldn’t of said it any better.
And I’m so sorry ;___;! Noted.
COUGH Gabijha COUGH.
<3

2 Likes

Whoa I was not calling anyone out I was making a statement that was not aimed at melon i should have type that better. @Melon he was nice to me in one of my topic. About getting my key to work which did work in the end.

What am trying to say is I know people are asking the same thing over and over but you got to understand too. It takes your time to read and type a reply just drop a link and move on but if it is really pissing you off when people keep asking the same thing then go ahead and say your part I just don’t want to turn people off from the game. Am just as happy as the next person I came late to the game but jeeze some of the forum stuff I’ve read is just kinda rude (Or am reading it in a rude voice).

Sorry if I said something mean.

2 Likes

1 Like

@I3Link No one is being mean here <3.
The frequent posts without checking and the hype to help better this game is just a mixture of emotions :3.

2 Likes