Tree of Savior Forum

Beta keys already release or not yet?

Where is the email >.< I’m gonna cryyy

enter link description here

I got’s mine! Man I’m so stoked. Gl all!

Omg, I hope I get a key, really want to test this game!

OMG i want mine, where’s my email ;_;

I guess I used up here my monthly luck quota, this ain’t good :cry:
but well of course thanks for the key IMC, my1st time as a game beta tester :kissing_heart:

I didn’t get one ;_; NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Website Update: https://treeofsavior.com/

" We’ve completed selecting the testers for our first Beta Test and we will begin sending out Beta Keys to 5,000 testers from this point on.

There may be some delays depending on the mail server’s processing capacity so we expect that it would take approximately 5 hours to complete sending out all the emails."

Don’t abandon hope yet, folks!

Got my key. :slight_smile: See you all in game

Too bad, i don’t get one, maybe next year…

1 Like

Good luck to all of you guys! i hope im one of those beta testers o.o

I cant believe i got my key. i am playing korean version already, and now i can also take part in the international test. Unbelievable great luck for me :scream:

Psst. Mind passing that to me then? If I get my key I’ll give it to somebody else.

you can check it in tos homepage , just login and click beta key … for me i dont get the key :joy:

Sorry guys, i need to help with englisch and german translations, so i need to be ingame too. But wish you better luck next time! I seriously mean it.

Not a beta tester. Oh well back to my empty life with no purpose.

ANYONE!! WANT TO SHARE A KEY WITH ME :(( I want to try it our even for just a day…

so im not the chosen one T_T

I got one so happy hahahah

ohh well they didn’t invite me for beta key tester that’s sucks… but thanks… but still hoping that i’ll get one… takecare all hope you guys enjoy it and hope i can enjoy it with you… still waiting for beta key…