Tree of Savior Forum

Beta keys already release or not yet?

could you imagine if they sat there and determined worthiness of key distribution by just checking your facebook :joy:

1 Like

Most multiaccounters claimed to do it via Google+
You need to create a mail account to register facebook anyway, so you might as well make gmail and skip pointless steps.

its taking so longā€¦

I gotta go to sleep now. :confused:
I guess my fate will be decided tomorrow. Hahaha.

So, basically they have gone back on their words as it is August 1st now.

What kind of criteria would they use? How should the FB ā€œbeā€ in order to be worthy? O_o

This feeling of ā€œgetting or not gettingā€ the key is killing meā€¦ So guys, I am gonna close my browser, disconnect my cell phone from the internet and check everything in the night. GL everyone =)

They stated before that all times are based on the EDT Timezone

That depends on the point of view. Itā€™s still the 31st in a great part of the world.

They said keys will be send on july 31.And look at all those ppl waiting now!Something like how long time they will take would be good you know.

[quote=ā€œrukgrukgrukg, post:186, topic:15336, full:trueā€]
So, basically they have gone back on their words as it is August 1st now.
[/quote] Nope, just nope, stop being dumb, they are in time within the timezone they set for reference as itā€™s exactly 13:36 PM July 31. Pay attention to what you read, silly.

You have to take time zones into account.Itā€™s the 1st for some and still the 31st for others.

Good luck to everyone specially myself <Ā·Ā·Ā·Ā·Ā·Ā·Ā·Ā·Ā·Ā· really !

Its not August yetā€¦ the official timezone is at EDT time, so its still 31 julyā€¦ we have many hours left to end the dayā€¦

The game will be released just in 4 of august, so, chill out guys

How many hours left? !

Iā€™ll gather the 7 Dragon balls to ask for a beta key! >_<

1 Like

its 13:41 pm right now, do the math. (EDT Time Zone)

Lol,I canā€™t imagine how some of you people are gonna act when they have things like server maintenance in the future.Just relax.

Timezones, son.
TWENTY CHARACTERS