Tree of Savior Forum

Best Sadhu Build

You think a more consistant TP is worth it for the 1 rank of diev over bokor1 at c3?

Yes. I tested Bokor C1 at rank 3, and I barely used hexing and effigy, because most of the time I was occupied with other skills. So Diev was my second try and I liked it more.

Something else that I noticed from Bokor is that itā€™s really hard to debuff many enemies at once with Hexing. And with Pandemic having 25sec cooldown, itā€™s best to save it to spread Black Death Steam, instead of using it to spread Hexing.

Also, Psychokinesis damage can be multiplied by other things, just like fire damage from an Arde Dagger for instance. I made the following test right now using Possession against an enemy weak to holy:

• Character level 274 (50SPR, 294 INT);
  • Monster lvl 284, dark type;
  • Possession lvl 10;
  • Transmit Prana lvl 5: 1294 additional damage on description (could be a bit higher due to Divine Might).

Results:
Without TP: 3488 damage
With TP: 6027 damage

So in this case, I got a 2539 damage increase due to TP.

Is Cleric3->Sadhu3->Miko->Inquisitor is good? It feel is lacking something or Iā€™m just used too on my previous build. Any advise would really help

The build is lacking a skill/ability which can herd monsters together. Due to miko inquisitorā€™s small aoe range it will be more efficient to have some ability to clump the monsters together.

It requires quite a bit of setup, just to give lesser damage than PD2 in soloing. But in a right party setup with melee party members, MikoInq gives more party dps overall than other combinations.

cleric 3 sadhu 3 and kabba 2 is a safe and good build for ET etc? damage of merkabah is good or this skill is only support now? i love cleric c3

Please stop these meta-threads. It clearly shows that you donā€™t understand the game.
You are supposed to build the character you want, not what people say is the best/strongest/most fun/whatever.

If you canā€™t do that, you simply wonā€™t enjoy the game and instead, be trapped into a meta forever until there are changes and something else takes over your meta spot.
This is also the reason why people always cried for Rank resets in the past, because they ā€œmade a mistakeā€, i.e. doing a non-metabuildā€¦

This game is currently ā€œfeed the cowā€ Harvest Moon style; the more you invest into a character, the more returns you get, even if his initial damage is very bad.
Almost all builds with enough skills to spam are more or less viable for damage&support, if you properly feed the cow and care for it. Some day it will repay you with golden milk en mass :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes and noā€¦ at the same time.

yes ofc you have to play something you feel comfortable with, but if you pick a BROKEN build (which for sure are broken ones) you will get no fun with parties, no fun in missions, no fun at all anywhere since it will take ages to kill, no survivalā€¦

So playing something that at least is ā€œviableā€ to do ā€œsome taskā€ properly is good, doesnā€™t have to be meta, but still ā€œviableā€.

2 Likes

I strongly agree with you.

And by ā€œsome taskā€ i mean, that you may want a char to farm mobs, to nuke bosses, to solo stuffā€¦ if the char covers what you want to do with itā€¦ then it is fine. No need to be good in all content to be a good char for your purposes.

I kind of like that idea subbing kabba into it. One of my cleric is reset to C2 - Diev1 - Sadhu3 - Kabba2. I find my Merkabah dmg is kind of underwhelming. I won;t say is bad but comparing to my other dievmikoPD it just = =. Double Chance with ABE is kind of fun, but the setup is a bit troublesome. Maybe when IMC release Rank9 with kabba3 will head back.

Im testing right now the
C2>B1>S3>PD2
and my thoughts are the same as @zefaistos so far, you will be to busy to use bokor skills in your rotation, maybe is best to drop for diev utility (the thing about statues stopį¹•ing monster moviment is holding me right now) or for priest and get ress ( wich is required for TBL and Earth Tower ) and bless ( weak but still helpfull ),

I still have to test with Bokor, but I already test : (with Cleric2 every time)

• Krivis1 Sadhu2 Druid2
  • Diev1 Sadhu3
  • Priest1 Sadhu2 Druid1
    I donā€™t really to have to watch and recast buffs every time, so I will not take Priest in my final build, and I donā€™t really want Sadhu 3 either.
    But, I really love Druid, and Possession + ABE + Carnivory make really good AOE damage, that I can cast more often if I use the cd statue of diev.
    After seeing some videos from @Nekorin, I think I will go Cleric2 Diev1 Sadhu2 Druid2 Taoist, because Taoist seem to have some nice skills too (but I hope they lower the price of the paper)
    Just need to test Bokor to validate that :slight_smile: Did someone test the new damage of this class ?

You could consider druid 3 as your last circle too.

The transformation gives you +30% dmg.

Also, you gain the wolf ability, which are physical dmg. Nice thing is, sadhu reduces the def of the mob by 50% so your wolf actually hit like a truck.

So you stand in your 16 second of invincibility, go OOB, spam all your spells while hitting with OOB and hit with the wolf spells. When everything is in CD, you explosion then just auto with wolf for 6 seconds while your invincibility is in cooldown.

An annoying thing is boss that teleports and charge a lot.

Yes, I think to Druid3 too, but Iā€™m not sure to like the Lycan form (Is it hard no manage ? I have no sp problem right now, I suppose I will have some ?), I will probably try the Transform skill first (from Druid2) and then decide between Druid3 and Taoist.
Did the +30% dmg come the Diev attributes ?
And if anyone has tested new Druid3 or Taoist, feel free to share your thoughts :slight_smile:

+30% comes from transforming near hegenstone.
Also, if you fight in your grass, you get +20% dmg from the diev attribute.

Hi, this is actually funny because I legit have a Cleric2-Priest1-Sadhu2-Druid3 as my main and it is going to be a keeper for me. Itā€™s just hard to manage since you have to keep an eye on your Transform as well as your OOB.

About the +30% damage, if you used Hengestone before Transforming ( either Transformation or Lycanthrophy ), your character will get +20% damage, +10% if you used Lycanthrophy ( Donā€™t forget that you will also have a +100% HP Bonus if you transformed under hengestoneā€™s area. ). Plus, if you actually invest on transformation attributes ( NOTE: Transformation, not Lycanthrophy ), youā€™ll have these sweet effects.

Mob Size
Small : Evasion
Medium : Bonus Attack
Large : HP ( +75% at level 5 )

Mob Race
Insect : Defense
Beast : Crit. Rate
Plant : HP/SP Recovery.

The reason why I chose Druid 3 is because of that bonus damage, also ā€“ you canā€™t be knocked back from your OoB form if your physical body is at its werewolf form ( 100% Knockback reduction ). I feel like itā€™s a good magic path DPS for Druids.

Another reason is that I can defend my characterā€™s physical body for 50 seconds max from attacks due to Sterea Trofh -> Safety Zone -> Sterea Trofh.

Oh, thatā€™s some nice informations ! So, in theory, you have + 50% dmg in wolf with hengestone and diev attribute ? Thatā€™s pretty nice !

Really ? Just that can be enough for me xD I try to solo the mission in Crystal Mine and the chain knockbacks of all the bosses make me completely mad :confused: I finish the mission, without using HP pot (I like being a cleric xD), but itā€™s so penible to be knockback, even in SZ, every time I came closer for Possession, or when I try to oob and ABE :confused:
I really need to think about it ! Iā€™m so sad I canā€™t try it right now, Iā€™m only lvl 175 :confused: But your nearly convince me :slight_smile:
Just one more question : did it need a heavy investment in equips ? Right now, I have some standard equips, not really optimised or improved, but it works pretty well, did Druid3 need a special attention ? Or is it the same for every rank 8 ?

I am not sure about the actual math for the +50% because it could be +20% of that +30% or something. Never really used Diev with Druid so meh.

Yes, but you need to remember that being in OoB mode makes your P.def 0. This is where Safety Zone and Sterea Trofh comes in. I invested on my equips as I roll rank 8 content so I guess it gets better overtime. One thing I like about Druid is that you can actually save money from their attributes.

There are only a few attributes in the Druid class tree, which are also cheap, the only thing you need to put money on is Carnivoryā€™s damage. ( Chortasmata, Carnivory Duration, Sterea Trofh attributes should be maxed, but itā€™s really cheap so you donā€™t need to worry. )

Oh yeah, one thing before I forget. Lycanthropy drains 70 SP per second so you should watch for it. I personally donā€™t like using Lycanthrophy that much, except when something keeps knocking me down. I usually use transformation using a plant mob, and my SP stays at 90% most of the time.

Well, sometimes they do simple addition (like Agny) and sometimes real multiplication, but itā€™s still a buff, thatā€™s nice, I didnā€™t really knew about the one from Hengestone !

I agree with you, but for now, I had no problem that I canā€™t Heal with OOB, but itā€™ll probably be worse at later levels. Sterea Trofh was one of the reasons I wanted to go to Druid2, I can protect my team and me with SZ and ST :slight_smile:

Good news for my money ! I donā€™t have a lot, but I still want to play, so I do what I can :wink: I just wonā€™t be optimized :confused:

Well, my SP hardly go down (I havenā€™t finish the little potion you got from quests), so I hope I will manage that :slight_smile: Do you have invested in SPR ? I have no point there for the moment, but maybe it can be usefulā€¦

Since OoB doesnā€™t cost any SP nor have a cooldown, you should get Prakriti and its attribute so youā€™ll get +15% HP whenever you use the skill while relocating at spirits position.

Donā€™t worry, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll catch up with your equipment.

My stat investments are currently 65CON Rest INT. The only thing boosting my SPR is my Skull Smasher which adds 78 SPR, a really good R8 Weapon for Druids imo, to the point I donā€™t even buy SP Potions anymore.

Personally, I am not a fan of OoBā€™s basic attack, but itā€™s good for removing R7F from Kabbalist without risking your HP. I like ABE and Possession more.

This is my initial damage of ABE in wolf form, the secondary damage is a DoT that inflicts another damage so it goes way beyond 150k+ all in all.

Without Hengestone + Wolf Form