Tree of Savior Forum

Best pvp wizard

psycho 3 is so strong cuz u cannot resist magnetic force and lift even if ur using dispeller scrolls :wink:
Same goes for cryos snow rolling and frost pillar but snow rolling feels a bit clunky for me compared to psycho cc

I don’t really like snow rolling because it seems to be fking up with frost cloud.

Well, u know that the total Matk is base on your equipments/skills-base-damage/elemental attack/stat of your character, without your character INT stat, you still can rely the rest.

So, it is not big deal if you don’t INT.
PVE INT>CON is simply monsters AI is stupid and always have cleric heal so no worry on survival.
But totally different story in PvP, dead = 0 dps, so make sure you always have the best survive chance while drop some ok-ish damage.

1 Like

What do you mean by a 1:1 stat build exactly? Does it mean a 50-50 split between INT and CON or 1 point on INT and 1 point on CON every 2 stat point?

1:1 is a ratio that means 50-50 split.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your help!

even in the wiz3>kino3>warlock build i’ll go to full con? do u have any build with this classes teaching how to put the skills and others stat points?

how much int you’d pick indo builds that uses wiz3?

the server is open now, i’ve created 2 chars, one to go to cryo3 kino3 and other to wiz3 kino3 warlock

first i’m playing the wiz3 kino3 warlock, and all that i’ve uped untill now i’ve invested in CON (I’m lvl 30)

is that right? i’ll go to full con on this build too? and what about spr/other stats?

@elysium @ethronil @Mirarara

1. If you go full con you won’t be out dps(ing) the enemies healings. Therefore, you should to get int and con.
  2. SPR is useless at later levels BUT gives you resistance against magic attacks and crowd control (sleep, freeze, etc).

It is up to you to make your own build that fits your playstyle.

theoretically, wouldn’t a full int with 1 rank in thaumaturge be able to have even more con than full con? Have a feeling this might be viable at least for large scale stuff

I assume that it’s a PVP build. Just go Full CON.

1 Like

I would like to ask some experienced players if W1/Cryo3/Chrono3 (i am going to this build) is still a viable option for PVP/GVG.

I like CC a lot, but i am not sure it is worth the effort (levelling is not so easy with full con builds) if the build will not perform well in PVP/GVG content.

Or is there anything alse you can suggest as CC build?

Thanks in advance

I’m not an experienced player, but for CC pvp build Cryo3 Kino3 seems pretty good

Would this be nice as a B type? :slight_smile: