Tree of Savior Forum

Best new AA build?

playing this build
yea its actually very button intensive despite the low amount of skills, also the massive crit buff from piercing hearts attribute is pretty nutty if you can constantly maintain it, good thing is you dont even need to hit with the skill, just use it and keep going lol

Ah, completely forgot about the Piercing-Heart attribute-upgrade. Waitā€¦ now that magic-skills can crit as wellā€¦ does that affect Enchanter-buffs in any way as well? Can those extra-lines crit by itself? I never even thought about that. Thatā€™d make it ridiculusly strong.

yea lightning hands can crit since its counted as a separate hit from the rest, its the only extra line you can get out of enchanter

there are more buffs for this build in Ktest cant wait for them lol.

Yea, the only line from Enchanter. I was adding in the Priest-Buffs you can buy everywhere. In my mind only though, haha. Either way, that makes AA-builds worth taking a greater look into.

BM>Enchanter>Thauma [If you want to go unmounted]

Corsair>Enchanter>Assassin [Yes, in that order]

Please, can you show how would the skill distribution look on those builds?

I tried Enchanter/Thauma/SR ā€“ Limacon spread isnā€™t very good, and before I knew it, I was out of SP.

Switched to Thauma/Enchanter/BM ā€“ If I will rate it solely for AA, then this is more dependable. Youā€™ll end up skilling a bit when you get mobbed. ā€“ Iā€™m most comfy with this build as I donā€™t need as much SP.

God, I miss running shot.

Sorry, but since all the websites are being ā€œrebuildā€ (pun intended) to match the new ToS-version I canā€™t be bothered to post everything manually.
Basically just get everything that increases attack-speed and/ or basic-attack-damage. Everything else should be either focused on defensive-skills (increase Dodge) and or skills with CC (blind; stun). Rest of the skill-points can be spent as one wishes. I would refrain from taking pure damage-skills that offer nothing else but damage (especially single-hit skills) as that is counter intuitive to a AA-build.

tos.guru is mostly correct. Iā€™ve only found 1 issue so far.

Iā€™m assuming something like this is what you would use for the Corsair>Enchanter>Assassin role?

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=yc9euxdj

Thoughts on this one for BM>Enchanter>Thauma?
https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=yb57t5sc

Ah, my bad. Shouldā€™ve mentioned that before. Enchant Lightning turns your attacks into elemental attacks so thereā€™s no point in putting points into Brutality. Jolly Roger though is fine as this is still helpful during party-play. Better max out Hexen Dropper as those hits activate buffs. At least they should. I might be wrong as I faintly remember IMC changing something regarding multihit-skills. Gonna test it asap.

Enchanter-skills are completely fine.

Assassin needs at least one point into Instant Accerlation as it allows for quick dodge-maneuvers. Also can be upgraded with a Stun-attribute (and it combos with the Agility buff) so the idea to actually max out IA wouldnā€™t be so far off.
Piercing Heart for example only needs one point to activate the +50% crit.rate buff; no needs to max it unless you work with Keel Hauling from the Corsair.
Annihaltation is another 1 point wonder as it gives you a laaarge invincibility-window and also a invisible-buff to boot which in turn helps with positioning (which is a must as a melee-focused AA-character; canā€™t run and shoot :slight_smile: )

EDIT:
Max out Hexen Dropper.

Regardless if it only activates buffs like EnchantLightning or Bless only once, the mutli-hits DO trigger card-effects which is another section by itself.

1 Like

instant acceleration is a must max imo, it has insane damage, low CD and big aoe, which rounds out the build its especially good with enchanter since it can get to 2223% skill factor with agility(i think, not sure if its attribute is multiplicative or additive)

yea piercing heart is the one point wonder, you only needs its crit attribute
same with hallucination smoke its crit reduction stays at 20% from lvl1
levels only increase the smoke duration, this leaves more points for annihilation which gets 1190% more skill factor from lvl 1-5

brutality still affects elemental damage, as long as its piercing damage, i think you mistook it for jolly roger, which is kinda meh anyway since its not a permanent buff, also its cast time is long as hell.

Are you sure about that? Thatā€™d still mean that only the SubWeapon damage would be affected however.

And yes, Jolly is kinda a hasle but only to use when playing with a party as the bonus damage is way too valuable in a group too just forfeit it. Unless of course you play with a bunch of Wizards.

yea pretty sure, piercing/slash/strike are separate tags from the elements as are physical/magic

skills like enchant lightning and silver bullets only add elemental tags to hits and dont replace the piercing tag

and yea it only works for dagger autos, thing is the skill is being changed to affect slash damage and daggers will become slashing type weapons in a later patch

So Brutality stacks Enchant Lightning, man i was scared for second there. Thanks for clarification.