Tree of Savior Forum

Most efficient leveling guide I've found so far!

Check this Reddit thread by JiggaJack. It includes map and quest listing, spreadsheets and a full leveling guide. Being tested by me right now, seems to work on the current version just the same. Remember to share it with new players.

** If you don’t know how to reach Klaipeda or Orsha remember you can buy teleport scrolls for each town from the item merchant.**

General mechanics Guide of Tree of Savior by vyne

https://github.com/vyne1/tos-mechanics/blob/master/ToS%20Mechanics.pdf

Here are some videos from user Pohx explaining the card techs and the maps and quest you must follow for a smooth leveling curve.

Leveling guide to 100

Exp card techs

Snack from Orsha OUT!

3 Likes

“I didn’t do much grinding at all and got to level 200.”

• nice joke 10/10 IGN

Since Orsha is out its better , you can actually get to roughly lvl 45 without grinding however, everything moving forwards is a straight up a grind. I you use any cards from that point forwards you’re going to suffer later.

1 Like

I’m using this guide right now, having a better leveling curve by following the recommended maps. Read the guide carefully and you should find it helpful.

I don’t need to read this guide, this world is so linear that if you’ve done it once , you’d have to be a fool to have to read a guide.

The quest aren’t providing you with enough cards to even get remotely close with the recommended level , even if you grind , I didn’t have to grind much is clearly an understatement.

Its good tho that you’re finding it helpful ^^ Im glad for you.
I just want to keep it real with ppl that might get the notion that this can be done easily. It cannot.

If you don’t need to read a guide you are on the right track, good luck.

When you get a xp card what do you do with it?

I see, no it is not going to be “easy” but it might be easier. Thanks for the insight.

well people got to lvl 100 in 3 day which is like a lot of the content of the game and is actually pretty fast exping rate for an mmo.

I’m currently lvl 120 on Klaipeda, didn’t even have to grind once.

Didn’t touch lv6 cards and have like 130 lv5 cards left.

I would even be higher if it weren’t for the fact half the time, talking to the npc took longer than doing the quest itself.

It’s not that hard; you just have to know what to do.

Knowing is half the battle. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Hey cow, what server you on? :stuck_out_tongue:

Playing on Orsha at the moment.

when my game finishes downloading drag me along with you. lol.

Would love to, add me as soon as you start. Name’s Snack.

awe man, how disappointing.
I gotta pay to play no f2p yet?? :frowning:

keep it for later on, but it’s your choice really
there are multiple ways of lvling up, and yes there are ways to avoid heavy grind (for example spam dungeons) but now it’s only 2 times/day with token so you have to be patient

Hos to you go between the two starting Towns? Tried walking but got stuck at Kings something map.

You can buy teleport scrolls to each town from the item merchant.

1 Like

I kinda believe no grind will be involved until the demon prison because now Orsha exist.

1 Like

That’s what I’ve heard, it smooths the leveling curve a lot.