Tree of Savior Forum

Best class to solo Bosses?

So what are ur picks?
Id say Wugushi but i dont know if they already fixed some poison bugs

Cataphracts because spears and mounts.

Thread/

From what I’ve seen, Wugushi, Hoplite and Sadhu. If you go on youtube, there are examples of bosses falling in seconds.

Tho, Midnightmare has reported that many of the bosses are resistant to poison, so wugushi might be able to solo only some specific bosses. Here:

1 Like

Zhendu was implemented for that very reason.

@felipee_a what is good today wont be good tomorrow. Changes will be implemented, new synergies developed, classes added. And yes I’m fun at parties :mushroom:

1 Like

i can only see this thing being good in PvP to break into formations

i dont care bout some bosses being resistants to poison but if thats so, the specific ones who arent better be easy to kill lol

btw i hate this forum wtf so hard to use

archers are probably good, they have type-less damage and get bonus against larger enemies when they upgrade weapons.

(I’m actually making this post just to show off the vid, but…)

Arguably rogues, just watch this. 2nd backstab is more important if you spare additional 15 seconds ^^

3 Likes

Damn that’s sexy
And that’s on a 10 second cooldown too right?

10 second cooldown. I don’t understand the language but I imagine it’s a bonus damage vs type that stacks. It might of been a critical on the 2nd one though which would explain the damage difference - it is supposed to do a 4x critical if a crit lands so maybe that was it. But I’m more inclined to think the dagger was the cause.

I voted for Krivis

20 level difference, water element vs zaibas, a build that most likely complements zaibas’s damage :stuck_out_tongue: sorry but as much as it ain’t bad, its not breathtaking either ^^ I mean the boss had what, 6k hp? cmon, I could do that with multishot at that level :stuck_out_tongue:

Just look how many problems he had with the second, Also 20 levels lower boss ^^

1 Like

At the High level choose Druid.

Druid I can agree with :mushroom:

2 Likes

krevis + druid = boss killa

The guy linked the exactly same clip just 2 posts above yours lol

Holy sht that is so… I was thinking to build a Monk, but when I see this…

1 Like

Definitely Super Novice… wait…

1 Like

Been saying this since i saw the numbers on the class , yet everyone was up monk’s ass about it’s “Damage”, Druid OP! :muscle: :muscle:

Hello.

In kinda new here but ive seen your name post a lot. Do you have an example build from that video?

Im looking to play this next beta, solo probably because I dont have a lot of play time and was looking thru the classes for a nice solo build/class due to my limited hourspf pplaying with friends.

I was leaning towards monk but im reading they are nerfed. Now im thinking either druid or maybe wugshu.

Can you share any insight on a solo build or class?

Thank you. This druid looks good with self sustain and dmg