Tree of Savior Forum

Beating the Dead Horse

Hello my fellow forum dwellers, I play in Orsha the unofficial Non-NA, mostly SA server (self impose tittle by players).

I seen some of these thread pop randomly, so i decided to make another hoping(lol probably a waste) people will understand the following:

-Yes there is a lot of SA player including BR, Latinos-Hispanic-Never understand they get so many tittles.

-Yes for someone that do not understand Spanish and/or Portuguese is almost impossible to know what they are saying.

That being said, what is not true:

-They are all HUEHUE spam, absolutely pure ignorance to say the least. Most of the ones i have interacted with(im 180) attempt to communicate with me with 1 word type of deal (said this on almost every i hate BR thread). There is no harassment going on just because you speak English, more than likely is rather because of what you said and thought they did not understand, it goes the same way for those bad apples from the BR.

For those making thread about it, stop pretending there is a hate problem on the server when is mostly, you the person making the thread that has issues. Let it be NA or BR. Also there no BR spam on /y all the time, that is plain a lie. I play 8-12 hours most of the time( hurray break before the university program kicks on summer). and rarely see more than 3-4 Portuguese /y in a row.

Hopefully this will bring some attention, and stop others from giving attention to the typical, THE BR PROBLEM, I QUIT ORSHA TO MUCH HEU, or my favorite IMC YOU SUCK CUZ NO XFER OF ORSHA.

My advice to those that feel they dont belong, try to communicate with them instead of asking them to speak English, which is funny since most of them when asked nicely, do type in English.

3 Likes