Tree of Savior Forum

Batcat's Brief Cryo/Kino Build

featherfoot is like a pure pve class, I dont see many players use it at all.

Can anyone tell me how good/bad a cryo kino is in pve?

Hey batcat, how r you feeling with all these nerfs ? I’m thinking about giving up this char ( lvl 160 ) and going on a Element Warlock, not so fun at all but with all those nerfs I don’t know how viable cryokino3 will be …

EDIT: I know it was for GvGs but that was the purpose of the char
Another question: these nerfs applies also to guild wars when pvping at ’ normal ’ maps ?

hi, i have some question…

1. is PP with full con build going to do any dmg?

2. between swap, telekinesis, and teleport. which one do you recommend to max with left over points? for PVP purpose and what is the reason…

3. is magnetic force enough with 1 point?

4. is snow rolling do good damage?

5. what do you think about gust and ice blast on dungeon and pvp scenario?

6. is it worth to reduce snow rolling to 1 and invest more on ice pike? if not why?

sorry for the questions…but i am newbie and need some insight…thanks anyway :slight_smile:

Is subzero shield worth any points at all if I want to PVE? Or should I still add it for PVP if i might venture into it in future (despite the incoming nerfs to it).

If not, where should I spend my remaining SP?

The thing about nerfs is, not one balance patch has come into iToS yet so im pretty sure you can afford to go the current OP build and then reskill potion later on when the patch hits. I have a feeling these patches won’t be coming for a while.

1. Yeah if you have a decent rod and attributes, your only missing out on a portion of magic damage you get from int.

2. tele for pvp for longer hold, however i find that i never use it so might as well take tp.

3. Yes

4. No

5. gust take 1 point as a displacement spell and iceblast is pretty shitty after its nerf.

6. sure but the thing about snow rolling and ice pike is, the levels only contribute to their base damage, snow rolling is a CC, taking lower level in snow rolling means less rolling time. So IMO, no, but you CAN because it doesn’t make THAT much of a difference.

since this nerf, its gonna be shitty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dT_Jmtn-go

Why should we keep playing cryokino then? Because its funnier than elemental, that class is soooo boring haha

honestly, if you are looking long term, you shouldn’t play cryokino, the future nerfs butcher the class, I do not believe that in the current meta of wizards and clerics, cryo 3 is viable any longer, the nerf to sub zero shield and ice bolt freeze chance basically butchers the class, taking wizard 3 has so many more benefits, you would literally only take cryomancer 3 for ice pillar which is really good in ET, but for the sake of a PvP character, there are better options. Kino also took a pretty big hit with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dT_Jmtn-go, their only source of reliable damage now is if you can get a PP stun lock, which is resisted by blood letting or dispellers so, no real source of reliable damage. The only good thing for Kino 3 now is raise (which can be flipped, faded, captured or counter spelled).

IMO if the patches hit iToS, this class is dead.

1 Like

Which PvP build will you recomend after nerf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dT_Jmtn-go

What?! Gravity Pole is trash now… if people can move around, there is no sense for that skill anymore…

This leave elemental/warlock as the only good wizard build for damage