Tree of Savior Forum

Asurine is unaffected by Meltis

25/04/2018(after maintenance 24/04) :

Server Name:SILUTE (SA)

Team Name:Casquinha

Bug Description :

After the maintenance, I used the Reset voucher MIko and also the Rank Reset, to use the Krivis / Dievdirbys build, but the Skill Statue of Goddess Ausrine is no longer affected by Krivis Skill Meltis, in PATCH NOTE 24/05 does not have any information of the skill Meltis does not prongolar the skill Ausrine, would like to know if it will have this change even, it would be like if I have my voucher to return if the skill is changed.

Image showing information about the two skills :

thanks in advance :yum:
@Staff
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Han
@STAFF_Max
@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian

System

• CPU : Ryzen 5 1400
  • RAM : 8GB
  • Graphics Card :GTX 650
  • Mainboard : AB350 Gaming k4
  • Storage :2TB
  • Internet Connection : 10 megs
  • Country, Region : BRAZIL /RIO DE JANEIRO

It was an intended change in ktos. Maybe they forgot to include it in our patch notes or they accidentally included the change. The invulnerability when revive procs also doesn’t get extended by melstis anymore.

1 Like

I do not access the Ktos site, I only see information from the site treeofsavior.com, but lack of data in PACTH NOTE about this change was what most impact my build without warning any, and how was putting in Ktos ta specific the part of the buff does not affect in skill, being that in here in ITOS there is nothing talking about it.

Summary, voucher for trash

1 Like

kTOS changes are all bound to come over here sooner or later.
You have accepted with the Term of service that changes are bound to happen and it will happen with only a short notice beforehand for the people on Korean servers.
This is common for all Korean MMORPGs.

Unlike when going to a store to buy a hard copy of a game, you never actually never get the legal ownership over anything when playing an MMORPG, so you have no claims against the developing/publishing company.

Trust me, I learned this the hard way, losing a lot of money on Dragon Nest. I’ll never invest any money in MMORPGs again, just spend a little on the side if I happen to have some pocket change that accumulated in my TOS piggy bank.

But, back on topic:
We on iTOS have actually a huge benefit of knowing ahead what is bound to happen here [at least 1 month prior to our servers being affected, usually around 2 months].
So I urge everyone reading this to follow Greyhiems post about the upcoming changes to be as well-informed as possible about upcoming patches &their contents/changes to plan for the future/optimize your gaming experience.