Tree of Savior Forum

Armband for Founders

I would like to suggest Founders armbands be given to Founders alike,that helped with the progress of early access. it would be cool to have one,

Of course the hanaming headgears are nice but they are tradable and it does not show “I am part of the founders access”.

It would be nice to have something like this as a reminder or at least a remembrance for being a part of founders access, and of course it would be untradable. :wink:

I hope you could consider giving this to founders before f2p starts. @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan :heart_eyes:
http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/11106/

2 Likes

I made a post similar to that request about armbands for people who participated in CBT located here. I wouldn’t mind getting an armband from the Founders thing as well or alternatively; in a way I feel like it’s a paid CBT3, lol.

1 Like

lol
‎ ‏ ‌ ‍ ‎ ‏ ‌ ‍ ‎ ‏ ‌ ‍ ‎ ‏ ‌ ‍ ‎ ‏

This would be great, but I don’t see it happening anytime soon, as there are much more significant problems in-game.

We just need

+1 for this.

/fckthis20characters

Yeah i saw it! It would be so awesome to have it for sure…So I wanted to revive and post it in suggestions category. :smiley:

1 Like

Now that F2P Is coming soon. Can you think about this suggestion @Staff_Julie T^T

up up up

/fracking20chars

I’m fine with a CBT 1 reward, not with a early access one (or even CBT 2 since it was free-for-all).

Those things are supposed to be rare after all, and used as a way to show your early support for the game, like the King Rammus skin in League. If everyone gets it I can’t really see the point, just craft an armband.

1 Like