Tree of Savior Forum

Any SEA and AUS players?

TH hare i face lag sometime but i still buy.

Will the Playones host a server thru steam client together with other NA servers? or is it gonna be a separate client?

AUS here, we need Oceanic servers !!!

SEA player here. Yeah, gonna get the 2 months founder pack. Still hoping for SEA server tho. SEA + oceanic server is ok too me too.

IMC said there won’t be any SEA/Oceanic servers during OBT launch. Fingers cross from now until June for further announcement from IMC.

Playing from Cambodia in both CBT1 and CBT2
CBT1 was so lag but playable while CBT2 less lag but unstable server always got Disconnect

From previous answer of “no plans at this moment”, updated to internal discussion.

Really appreciate it. With all the network and server technology advancement , we should not be playing online with shitty connection or on inappropriate region server.

Asia countries are developing, internet connection becoming faster and widespread, gaming playerbase are ever increasing, technology improving…etc, the SEA/AUS playerbase should be taken more seriously for any online games.

Look at blizzard games,WoW has AUS servers. diablo 3/Hots and even Overwatch has singapore servers. Think Starcraft have also. Not very sure for Starcraft. :stuck_out_tongue:

Please seriously consider more region servers for SEA/AUS/EU gamers. Thank you. IMC :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I Live in Queensland, didn’t have any major issues during CBT.
I’ll be playing but not expecting anything special ping wise.

SEA player here as well. But I’m not sure how bad the lag would be, plus I’ve never tried the iCBT. But from my experience, I’ve played some games such as TERA Rising(US server) and also the chinese version of Blade and Soul before it got to the West. I’ve used some kind of VPN (since both the games are blocked in my country) but both of them ran surprisingly fine. Both games were running on an average of 200-250 ping - sounds high, but it was very playable. I’m curious how this game will work out though.

From NZ here :frowning:

indonesian player here, played iCBT 1 and 2, in iCBT 2 i have a little bit lag (around 100-200 ping not using vpn)

SEA here, in iCBT the 250-300ms lag was annoying, still playable so I’m gonna buy the pack.

IMC, hear our collective (SEA) voice!

SEA (Philippines) , approx 250~400ms expected ingame.

I tried pinging myself and received 212~300ms wellrip i guess.

So hk and tw got region blocked… i hope they make AUS or SEA server soon

I feel like a parrot for stating this but EU here, I got around 180 pings to 200 in-game. In the beginning of iCBT2 I didn’t pay too much attention to skill use, but after level 150 it was apparent that the build I was aiming for wasn’t possible with my ping.

If I use www.cloudping.info it says 160~180 to East US. 100mbit net.

EU server would be fantastic. Americans are afraid that if they don’t get us on their NA server, they fear of empty server. They want us as easy PvP high ping targets and as healsluts with 200 pings.

At least, those are the only reasons I can think of them talking against the idea of a EU based server. I mean the game hasn’t even had an open beta test yet at all.

what was your ping or latency?

Around 200
:bow_and_arrow:

During iCBT2 I can’t play without VPN

so…NO

I can wait

Oh yeah would REALLY love an oceanic server. Would really emulate my old Ragnarok Online Oceanic days :smiley:

I seriously hope these internal discussion result in a positive decision for us.

Australia here! Oceanic server pretty please :smiley: