Tree of Savior Forum

Any news on server transfer? Early access is about to end and have not enjoyed my founder's items

Hello IMC,

I’ve bought all founder’s pack and have not used any of the items I’ve purchased since I’m waiting for transferring my team to the SEA server. I read that we shouldn’t get our founder’s items if ever we plan to have a transfer, but I’m itching to get my hands on my free pet and items. I’m hesitant get and use my token, thinking that the token effect will not transfer, that’s 60 days worth if I’m correct.

Will the transfer be anytime soon? or can I get my items, tp and pet and will they get transferred as well when the time comes?

1 Like

Me and a friend also would like a transfer from Orsha to Klaipeda. Our reasoning is that we just found out our mutual friend plays on that server and is way over our levels.

em…Orsha to Klaipeda seem not happening, because this 2 server open in same time

I’m not holding my breath or anything, it would just be nice to not have to start all over.

I’m not sure about the transfer within these 2 servers like what VezeaL said, these were the two servers already available at launch. They did mention a free transfer, although I’m not sure if it’s for all servers, hopefully you can transfer as well. In my case, the SEA and EU servers just popped out of nowhere, I would have started there if those were available on the first day, but sadly weren’t.

you should contacts support I think

Already did haha several times already actually, they said they were still discussing, maybe they’re busy with all the bots and illegal stuff happening in-game. One and a half weeks to go and the early access will end, hopefully by next week we can transfer and those who haven’t used their founder’s items will get to enjoy it then.

You can only transfer from keipeda/orsha to eu or sea server.(I mean free transfer they promised)

They are accepting server transfers now I think Server Transfer Details and Conditions