Tree of Savior Forum

Any news about the swap weapon for swordy class after the balance?

I want to know if imc finally make some change to the weapon swap for swordman class. To make it like archer class when they have to use a skill with an unequiped weapon…

Not sure if this is possible in the coding of the game. The reason it works for archers is because the skills require only one weapon, i.e. Cannon or Musket.

With swordies the requirement is for both main and off hands, i.e. 1h sword and gun or rapier and shield.

That’s the worst reason not to do anything. If it can work for 1 weapon, it can work for 2.

1 Like

Meaning current coding. Was done for archers since it was easy, so it would be something they would have to prioritize.

On a list of current priorities for TOS, I would put this one at pretty low.

You can manually swap weapons, so it is on the player to improve their gameplay until IMC can work on it.

Are you saying that priority is what makes the code impossible? Well then, lets go make IMC put it at the top of the priority list. We can do that. I think it should be a high priority anyways. Besides, it exists as a feature for archers so we could argue that it’s a bugged system for other classes. Let’s go necro all the suggestion threads about it.
https://a2.memecaptain.com/src_thumbs/22053.png

Im just saying I would prefer them to work the new skill changes before anything else.

@javier.mendez Here’s the same suggestion post.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.